The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Something is not right

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Something is not right - zero news since delivery of the first vehicle - you would think the media would be pouring over it to build more excitement. Nothing of any substantive news - beyond new execs. Know supply chain issues are hard right now, but still mostly crickets.

I hope this dream is not dying, being reassessed, changed etc. I've never been more excited about a car since my first 911 and want this to be real....

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I suspect that with other manufacturers there will be a huge car park filled with vehicles ready to go by launch day. With INEOS the cars are theoretically rolling off the line and straight out for delivery. So any delay be it parts, legal issues or whatever is going to cause a delay in deliveries. It would be nice to have some more info though..

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Considering this is the google earth image of the Hambach plant, and we know that the Grenadier does not have a traditional sun roof, I'm thinking that the vehicles at the top are Grenadiers and the predominantly white ones on the lower periphery are Mercedes?Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 10.03.05 AM.png

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
And finally having a little look north of the factory brings you to this construction site. So to keep me and the rumor mill going I'm going to say that this is the soon to be completed INEOS Automotive Grenadier handover and driving experience centre IAGHADEC for short pronounced "I ah gaddec" experience.

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 10.12.35 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-31 at 10.13.06 AM.png

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Considering this is the google earth image of the Hambach plant, and we know that the Grenadier does not have a traditional sun roof, I'm thinking that the vehicles at the top are Grenadiers and the predominantly white ones on the lower periphery are Mercedes?View attachment 7802203
Brilliant idea using Google Earth, why the hell didn’t I think of that! You deffo go to the top of the class👍

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
So in closing, I think we'l be ok, the press reviews will be outstanding and we'll be mostly very satisfied with the end product (you can't please everybody), even though we've waiting a bit longer than we had hoped.

Also I hope I have the correct factory above otherwise this is a good fairy story.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Big media embargo being lifted on 8th Feb. It’s expected you’ll be sick of hearing about it by the 10th!

The whole process is a bit of a mess but all that keeps me going is having one of my own to enjoy. It’ll turn up this year surely! Hang in there.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
The more I look at this photograph the more I think these are the Grenadiers, there's a van blocking the access barrier at the top and some heavy plant blocking the lower access.

View attachment 7802214
From what date are these pictures? - The left middel side are definitely smart cars. - Same level as you circled - just far left. Top ones are larger..
However I even doubt that ones are Grenadiers on top left.. - That pictures seems not to be newest.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
From what date are these pictures? - The left middel side are definitely smart cars. - Same level as you circled - just far left. Top ones are larger..
However I even doubt that ones are Grenadiers on top left.. - That pictures seems not to be newest.
No idea. there's no date stamp. Are you volunteering to be the Satellite image analyst @klarie ?

If so you're hired ;)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
I think these photos have been constructed by the same team who forged the original lunar landing photographs. I think it’s been done to cover the fact that IA is trying to cover up that they have gone bankrupt and they are hastily trying to organise a bargain basement price sale to Aldi, who intend to use the already built vehicles to launch their new home delivery department.

In all honesty I am disappointed like others that my new delivery slot (feb/March) is looking increasingly like a pipe dream, but all this talk (in other threads) is bonkers. IF IA was going to go bankrupt it would have been much earlier than this surely. I don’t think there is any sort of conspiracy or disaster in the back ground, but I do think things are not moving as fast as the company wanted and planned them to.

Stu great detective work with those photos buddy. I am excited about the news (to me) that there is an off road and handover facility being built. Hopefully we will be able to drive there when it’s done and use it.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Stu great detective work with those photos buddy. I am excited about the news (to me) that there is an off road and handover facility being built. Hopefully we will be able to drive there when it’s done and use it.
There's quite a bit of editorial in my assumption...... but all good things start with a rumor at least thats what my gran used to tell me, she loved to gossip.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I suspect that with other manufacturers there will be a huge car park filled with vehicles ready to go by launch day. With INEOS the cars are theoretically rolling off the line and straight out for delivery. So any delay be it parts, legal issues or whatever is going to cause a delay in deliveries. It would be nice to have some more info though..
1000 Grenadiers are already waiting in Hambach according to my agent.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Considering this is the google earth image of the Hambach plant, and we know that the Grenadier does not have a traditional sun roof, I'm thinking that the vehicles at the top are Grenadiers and the predominantly white ones on the lower periphery are Mercedes?View attachment 7802203

I measured in Google Earth. As far as I scan see those cars are far to short to be Grenadiers

Attachments

• 181B3ED7-831B-463D-91C4-A5CAFED0CC13.jpeg
    181B3ED7-831B-463D-91C4-A5CAFED0CC13.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom