The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

So much wrong but such enthusiasm

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
This guy is obviously a fan and very enthusiastic, I believe he is the guy that webt up beer o’clock hill in his Grenadier. But so much he gets wrong. Needs to spend some time here.
I actually found the wrongness quite entertaining....one of the better Grenadier videos I have watched.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Plus the idea that there’s “loads of mercedes parts under there”… it’s obviously a mangeld version of who sold the factory, and the link between magna steyr/puch and merc, but still, mde me wonder if anyone ever gets blowback for publishing wrong stuff widely…

On the other hand, SO happy….

Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
Reuben is liked in Australia, always comes across as a nice bloke, and kind, so any endorsement from him will be very good for Ineos in Australia.
He does lots of interesting builds in his factory, so we can expect some off-road accessories specifically for the Grenadier such as wheel arch flares that I am sure he will make and test to fit the big wheels he said he is getting.
Ruben is a good driver, and not soft on vehicles, so the stuff he makes will be tested.
He got a few Ineos facts wrong, but no harm, I am sure he will correct them in future videos.

Last edited:

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reuben is liked in Australia, always comes across as a nice bloke, and kind, so any endorsement from him will be very good for Ineos in Australia.
He does lots of interesting builds in his factory, so we can expect some off-road accessories specifically for the Grenadier such as wheel arch flares that I am sure he will make and test to fit the big wheels he said he is getting.
Ruben is a good driver, and not soft on vehicles, so the stuff he makes will be tested.
He got a few Ineos facts wrong, but no harm, I am sure he will correct them in future videos.
And he did a greeat job getting it unmodified up beer oclock hill (no mean feat apparently) and having it filmed and well commentated, so absolutely agree his enthusiasm is going to ge very good for appreciation of our cars, and for ineos.
look forward to seeing what he comes up with!

Back
Top Bottom