The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your mods.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
It cost me A$106 plus A$15 postage., although they are running a 30% discount - so I guess around A$150 without it.

I called the small IT firm in Sydney that does 3D printing (it's a side hustle to their main work) (I live in Melbourne) a couple of days after placing an on-line order.

The person I spoke to told me the printing took less than 24 hours but he didn't know exactly.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
I really like your cars setup. great pictures, very well done. first passenger seems to be proud too :)
Cheers! Oh yeah boss man approves haha

Looks fantastic. Have to agree how the simplest mod can often be the best.
Yeah I’m chuffed how much just a simple powder coat changed the whole personality of the car.

@sean303boards looks amazing, but most importantly - who's the cute furry guy manning the helm in the picture?
Lol that is boss man Benji! Had to give him a ride so he could approve to his strict qualifications of approval.. he approves!

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Busy to build a drawer system in my Grenadier. In meantime I also installed a Dashcam/rear camera. A Wolfbox G850S. Works very wel.
And, my side steps have arrived. I now what to do these days.
View attachment 7837359View attachment 7837360\View attachment 7837362

Sweet. How did you run the wire to the exterior camera? I have seen some people mount it inside the door behind the glass to keep it all inside the vehicle. Did you drill through the roof to pass the wire? I am going to install a wolf box as well when I get mine. Any other pics you can share would be awesome :)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Busy to build a drawer system in my Grenadier. In meantime I also installed a Dashcam/rear camera. A Wolfbox G850S. Works very wel.
View attachment 7837359View attachment 7837360View attachment 7837361View attachment 7837362View attachment 7837363
Well, I thought I knew quite a bit of the Grenadier, and I saw this in other pictures, but what is this "reservoir" looking thing?
I don't have it (mine is Petrol with almost all technical options).
I was planning to use this space to place my DC-AC invertor.
IMG_3766 tank.jpeg

Greasemonkey

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7837359View attachment 7837360View attachment 7837361View attachment 7837362View attachment 7837363
I currently have a Wolfbox G900 dashcam attached to the mirror. I also have a kit for attaching it directly to the window, but I don't know how to remove the original mirror. How did you do that ?

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I thought I knew quite a bit of the Grenadier, and I saw this in other pictures, but what is this "reservoir" looking thing?
View attachment 7837375
A IG wiring diagram would help :mad:
So I am guessing like everybody not having any proper wiring schema from Ineos. Might it be an extra controller aka steering box?

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7837375
Hello Jean ,

I had the same question because the factory bracket for the inverter used 2 of those bolt holes . My suspicion is that its a module for the towpackage . If i am not mistaken you do not have the tow package on your gren . So that is why its missing on yours .
I will have to be honest here . I have not taken mine appart yet at the back . I am waiting for the inverter to show up ( last piece ) of the puzzle . Not sure how the factory bracket will work with that module there . ( one option is to use the same bolt hole for both brackets ? Who kows)

Happy to hear from the rest of the clan .

Regards

Tinki

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7837375
It’s part of the ECU. I disconnected one of the plugs, and the AdBlue warning pops up with a loud bong. So you are right @Jean Mercier, it’s a Diesel thing.
IMG_3777.jpeg

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Very nice. Are those Urban side runners?
Yes, they are. But purchased them online at TMDTuning from East Hoathly. But where shipping directly from Urban to speed up the delivery process. Buying them directly from Urban, didn’t work for Belgium. I was redirected to a dealer in Holland, but they were much more expensive there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom