The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Seat covers

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
Big shout out to the Tougher team and indulging my custom request. I wanted a seat cover that combined the interior, make it similar to the seats. Plus many you may remember, I also wanted a 4 seater in my Grenadier and the seat covers help give the illusion. Well I received pictures of my seat covers and I think they look amazing.

Attachments

• IMG-20240212-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240212-WA0005.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20240212-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240212-WA0009.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG-20240212-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20240212-WA0010.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20240212-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240212-WA0008.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 81

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Big shout out to the Tougher team and indulging my custom request. I wanted a seat cover that combined the interior, make it similar to the seats. Plus many you may remember, I also wanted a 4 seater in my Grenadier and the seat covers help give the illusion. Well I received pictures of my seat covers and I think they look amazing.
Having just installed my Tougher covers - which I think are awesome - I'm jealous of your different color idea. :(

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey @Stu_Barnes here's a two-tone idea for you.

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I’d be interested (l’m going to check) if they sell front seat sets of the bottoms in your color scheme -

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Well done and a great idea to mimic the Grenadier color scheme. Would @Tatum know if Tougher would sell sets of from seat bottoms only in the two-tone. These are what I foresee wearing more heavily on the truck.

Tatum

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
These look amazing! Please post photos of when they’re on in your car!

MattG

GG #2987
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
FYI, I am returning a set of canvas seat covers made by Rubbertree, supposedly custom-made to fit the Grenadier. The canvas they have used is ok but the “custom-fit” is terrible. Individual headrest covers simply do not fit, no matter how hard you try. Holes for the headrests in the seat backs don’t line up, nor do the ISO Fix mounting points. Very sloppy fit all round. I’m probably going to go for a set of Melvill and Moon covers instead. Buyer beware.

Attachments

• IMG_3606.jpeg
    IMG_3606.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3601.jpeg
    IMG_3601.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3603.jpeg
    IMG_3603.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 49

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
FYI, I am returning a set of canvas seat covers made by Rubbertree, supposedly custom-made to fit the Grenadier. The canvas they have used is ok but the “custom-fit” is terrible. Individual headrest covers simply do not fit, no matter how hard you try. Holes for the headrests in the seat backs don’t line up, nor do the ISO Fix mounting points. Very sloppy fit all round. I’m probably going to go for a set of Melvill and Moon covers instead. Buyer beware.
Unfortunately their floor mats they offer for the grenadier didn't meet the standards I expected either. I bought items for my wife's Kia which was excellent.
Floors Mats = ineos factory offer
Seat covers = tougher
Sun shields will be solar screens. When and I get them.

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
About to order a set of covers from Tougher and was interested to know if any USA customers have encountered customs charges?

Back
Top Bottom