The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scottish Grenadiers

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi all - especially those of you living in Scotland, near Scotland, or feel you have a link to Scotland…. Hop over to the new Social Groups tab, and you will find a new group called Scottish Grenadiers! Open invitation to anyone interested to join the Group for all things that have links to Grenadiers and Scotland :)

This is a new part of the forum, and I’d love to hear your thought!

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Six members of the Scottish Grenadiers social group...... there must be more!

If you live in Scotland, wish you lived in Scotland, or feel a kindred spirit with us, why not join our group :)

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
"...wish you lived in Scotland..."

OK. I'm in. ;)

We'll be there in May, so that kind of counts.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
May…. Islay Whisky Festival the last week of the month :)
Ahhhh... some year I hope! We were in Islay in 2019 briefly. Missed our ferry, got there at noon the next day with a noon Laphroaig tour booked. They were great getting us caught up with the group. Left the next day. Definitely want to go back. This time we're taking the train from London to Inverness on the 10th, then exploring the Highlands for 5 days. The only thing we've got booked for certain right now is Balmoral on the 12th. The Mrs. loves her royals.

I am wide open for any suggestions while we're there!

(I guess I should maybe start a discussion page in the group?)

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Aye, I’m in, but I’m maintaining that wall just in case we fall out because there is a little bit history on that front 😉

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi all - especially those of you living in Scotland, near Scotland, or feel you have a link to Scotland…. Hop over to the new Social Groups tab, and you will find a new group called Scottish Grenadiers! Open invitation to anyone interested to join the Group for all things that have links to Grenadiers and Scotland :)

This is a new part of the forum, and I’d love to hear your thought!
Do all the Grenadier Forum Members who own Scottish White Grenadiers get automatic membership and how about me, I have white legs too.
(My legs never see the light of day as when surfing I am wearing a wetsuit),
DaBull

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhhh... some year I hope! We were in Islay in 2019 briefly. Missed our ferry, got there at noon the next day with a noon Laphroaig tour booked. They were great getting us caught up with the group. Left the next day. Definitely want to go back. This time we're taking the train from London to Inverness on the 10th, then exploring the Highlands for 5 days. The only thing we've got booked for certain right now is Balmoral on the 12th. The Mrs. loves her royals.

I am wide open for any suggestions while we're there!

(I guess I should maybe start a discussion page in the group?)
So many good places in Scotland! The North Coast 500 is a 500 mile route around the north. Excellent. Lots of Distilleries if that’s your thing. Can recommend Glen Garioch, Deanston, Glen Farclas. And many more! Stirling Castle. Doune Castle (a must for Monty Python and Outlander fans). Loch Ness. Many historic sites and museums.

Enjoy!

Mussels

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in. I live next to the Dornoch Bridge. Can’t remember how to attach a photo of my 5 seat (moved back 70mm) station wagon - number 9 in Scotland on 9th May 2023. 😎

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Doune Castle
It was a quick stop, but one of the highlights of my 2019 trip to Scotland.
DSC00903.JPG
I need to make it back to see more of the islands. Islay is a must visit on my next trip, but I'll have to swing through Mull as well since I have a good amount of McLean blood. It will be a while before I need to stock up on whisky though! Bruichladdichs are on another shelf.
View attachment 7845415

Attachments

• IMG_9299.JPG
    IMG_9299.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 8

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have crossed over the border into Scotland many times. One day I will take my Grenadier there, perhaps the coming season. I like the idea of the NC500 in the Gren.

Is this the place to discuss thoughts on the score for the Calcutta Cup?

20-25 to Eng

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It was a quick stop, but one of the highlights of my 2019 trip to Scotland.
View attachment 7845413
I need to make it back to see more of the islands. Islay is a must visit on my next trip, but I'll have to swing through Mull as well since I have a good amount of McLean blood. It will be a while before I need to stock up on whisky though! Bruichladdichs are on another shelf.
View attachment 7845415
I live 4 miles from Bruichladdich :) And about the same from Kilchoman. I feel very lucky!

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in. I live next to the Dornoch Bridge. Can’t remember how to attach a photo of my 5 seat (moved back 70mm) station wagon - number 9 in Scotland on 9th May 2023. 😎
Please do go to the Social Groups tab, and join the Scottish Grenadiers.

To add a picture, click on the Attach Files tab below.

Back
Top Bottom