The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Saddle leather or No Saddle leather

Saddle leather yes or no

• Saddle leather

Votes: 93 55.4%
  • Nappa leather

Votes: 75 44.6%

• Total voters

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
But ewe realise you can get the aftermarket Black Sheep foreskin one, once they've rounded up enough willying ones ;)
not sure I could afford the CHF that BS would want for that, think of a number and double it....!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least this thread is making me 😂

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
The options of this poll are Saddle Leather or Plain Leather.
Maybe it should be changed to Saddle Leather or Nappa Leather as that is what is on offer here.
I chose Black Nappa Leather as that is what fits with my colour scheme and who's to say that the Black Nappa Leather won't get a patina? 🤔😊

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
The options of this poll are Saddle Leather or Plain Leather.
Maybe it should be changed to Saddle Leather or Nappa Leather as that is what is on offer here.
I chose Black Nappa Leather as that is what fits with my colour scheme and who's to say that the Black Nappa Leather won't get a patina? 🤔😊
Shhhhh, say things like that and they’ll charge you another grand!!! 😂😂😉

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Shhhhh, say things like that and they’ll charge you another grand!!! 😂😂😉
as long as it's not nappy leather, guess both are treated with ammonia

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I I could get saddle leather seats to go with my Grenadier then I would go for it. It’s a vehicle for life and the seats would age beautifully like a fine wine or myself 🤔😂
I did initially opt for standard seats with that view in mind. Was going to get seats reupholstered in a leather of my choice. Trouble was I don’t always get round to these things, hence black grey leather at the outset.

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went for the saddle with my order - Fieldmaster in mushroom with black leather seats - seems to fit in a quirky kind of way - going to see one at the agents tomorrow and might change my mind

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m two seat utility MM petrol , saddle leather and winch ,smooth pack, rough pack etc etc. I’m going for Ineos seat covers but may change down the line to the Melville and Moon as I like the colour and look better.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saddle leather plus Melvill and Moon sand colored seat covers for me. I think that combo will look fantastic.
Perfect I think I’ll end up going the same way

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thinking same if the IA are not available/crap. Quite like the look of the wheel cover as well which would option black rather than sand colour for the seats. hopefully can have the missus cut/stitch some velco on in the middle so can access the storage.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Saddle leather plus Melvill and Moon sand colored seat covers for me. I think that combo will look fantastic.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

This is also my plan, hence no leather seats and the sand and saddle leather will look great together. I intend to have the seat covers waiting ready for the arrival of the IG.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thinking I’m going to be selling my Ineos seat covers. All these discussions have made me realise the sand coloured seat covers perfectly complement the saddle leather 😍
or maybe keep the Ineos ones for work and the Melville and Moon ones for Sunday best 🤔

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder who is going to end up with the most bits n pieces (from other vehicles doesn't count) for their Grenny prior to delivery.

Back
Top Bottom