The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rumors of upcoming price hike

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
I’ve never seen it implemented like that in a NA spec vehicle. If it is, I’ll wait for the permanent off-road mode “hack”.
Will be able to switch off.

If you are overtaking and need to give it more beans to avoid rapid decelaration trauma then might be good to have switched off.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Will be able to switch off.

If you are overtaking and need to give it more beans to avoid rapid decelaration trauma then might be good to have switched off.
I have used it in a Ford and if you plant your foot to the floor it overrides it. It means you can overtake or get out of dangerous situations quickly.
I'm not a fan though.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
I have to say that it isnt enough to make me want to cancel and reorder, but I do like ACC and one of the few things I would like to add to my Grenadier.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
During the weekend, Autotrader had 34 Grenadiers for sale. As of Monday evening, 25 vehicles for sale. Interesting.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see that the most expensive one currently on AutoTrader comes with a 'HUGE, HUGE, SPEC'. In salesman's language at least. Looking at the pics, the only optional extra is the price of the paint.

Local time
Reaction score
l wonder if the waiting list will reduce after the latest price rise which brings the cost of the cheapest two seat Grenadier to £65,000 without any options.

l will be genuinely interested to see how many new orders they take at these prices, the vehicle is filling a niche market which may not be sustainable with the vehicle priced at £70,000+

Maybe a new set of better off customers will appear as the Grenadier moves upmarket.
There's a "luxury" version in the pipeline. You'll need to be fairly well heeled to afford it.

lt's still a lot cheaper than a Mercedes G-Wagon, which starts just short of £100,000

Local time
Reaction score
They could be comparing it to the old Defender, which if you were lucky had electric windows and central locking.

Compared to that, any Grenadier has "huge, huge spec"

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Whoops! Serves me right. I need to stick with one thing at a time. 😊

Last edited:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
These systems are terrible things to mandate. In my experience, they’re too intrusive and actually cause little situations that elicit a surprise response from the driver. We either have all autonomous vehicles or not at all. I’m sure things will improve over time; but that will be yet another system to defeat at every start up. Yes it is the silly NHTSA pushing their nose under another tent.
Where did that come from? 🤔
You on the correct thread?

Back
Top Bottom