The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

roof panel switches identification

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
I have a very bad memory, especially visual, but also numbers and names.

It will not improve with age, therefore, a little help from myself could be useful before getting Alzheimer.
20230722_193635.jpg20230722_193926.jpgScreenshot 2023-07-22 223410.png
Adhesive paper and a laser printer and dimensions 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Cost: zero, I had the adhesive paper, I have the printer, and I have ink. I know all did cost me some money in the past.

Yes I know, some are slanted, and I will have to remove them and putting new ones. Not only do I have Alzheimer, but I have perhaps also Parkinson. (With due respect for people having some of these diseases, not meant to be unrespectful, my mother had Parkinson).

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score

It will not improve with age, therefore, a little help from myself could be useful before getting Alzheimer.
View attachment 7820944View attachment 7820945View attachment 7820946
Adhesive paper and a laser printer and dimensions 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Cost: zero, I had the adhesive paper, I have the printer, and I have ink. I know all did cost me some money in the past.

Yes I know, some are slanted, and I will have to remove them and putting new ones. Not only do I have Alzheimer, but I have perhaps also Parkinson. (With due respect for people having some of these diseases, not meant to be unrespectful, my mother had Parkinson).
I have a great memory, good eyesight, no Alzheimer's in the family or Parkinson's.
I like the idea of labelling them though and will probably do the same.
Interested to know why you labelled them in English not your native language

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interested to know why you labelled them in English not your native language
Because the buttons are labelled in English: PWR (is an abbreviation, hell! :devilish: :mad:), "ON" is neither French, neither Dutch, only "INT" and "EXT" could be as well French as Dutch. 10A and 25A are universal.

I asked the user manual in English, because I know that in ALL translations there are mistakes!

And Belgium is anyway a vasal state of the USA, therefore English, like Chechenia is from Russia therefore Russian, and Mongolia is from China, therefore Mandarin :ROFLMAO:

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Could you make a set for me?
will pay for costs and delivering!👍

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score

Excellent @Jean Mercier a most practical idea.
cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom