The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roof Gutter Mounts for Light Bar

Darby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the 3/4 rack LED mount would shine light into the IG via the safari window when turned on?
If mine shines too much light in the safari windows or off the bonnet, I will simply add a strip of aluminum along the bottom of the light bar slightly protruding to eliminate the light up to the front of the bonnet.

JGM

Production/Transit
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
I moved my Ineos cross bar and (under-fitted) Ineos light bar back behind the safari windows as it was way too noisy (wind) at the front of the car. However I had to flip the light bar to bring on top of the cross bar as there wasn’t enough clearance underneath the cross bar if placed by the B Pillar. I also added rubber strips to help noise reduction.
So it’s now behind the safari windows and works very well and with little noise.
I don’t notice any major light coming into the cabin, but you can see it beaming over the top of the safari windows if you look up, but it’s not distracting.
Thanks for the tip. Very helpful! Which LED bar did you go with?

Back
Top Bottom