The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ROADMASTER Inc is actively seeking a Grenadier for Exact Center Fitment

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
What is it? Exact Center is a steering stabilizer but it's different from anything else on the market today.

Why is it unique? It's proactive. While other systems slowly ramp up forces to control steering, they do nothing if you are traveling straight down the road. As you turn, these stabilizers will begin to push back and help control your steering but only after it's wandered. Exact Center uses all of its force to prevent any movement, resulting in a tight, responsive feel. In summary, others reactively increase steering control as you move away from center, whereas Exact Center proactively stops poor handling characteristics before they begin.

Why is this important? Other stabilizers have a soft center, giving a spongy feel that allows the vehicle to wander. Ramping up force gradually like this means that there is more play, more wander and more white-knuckling. Exact Center provides more of a sports-car-like feel and significantly reduces driver fatigue.

Will this help with "Death Wobble"? Yes. Some vehicles, under just the right circumstances, will develop a harmonic vibration, resulting in the front tires violently racking from side to side. This is known as "Death Wobble" and although rare, it is well known within the Jeep community. Exact Center stops the forces that cause it, greatly reducing the chance of it ever happening.

What vehicles will benefit from Exact Center? Most motorhomes, trucks, and Jeeps, as well as towed vehicles behind RVs.

Why would I want a steering stabilizer on my towed vehicle? Just like a shopping cart, your front tires want to spin around while backing up. As a result, you can easily damage your towed vehicle or the towing system due to jackknifing. Exact Center resists those forces, thereby allowing most towed vehicles to be backed up like a trailer. This is a game changer.

Local time
Reaction score
Hey there guys! I'm Abraham production manager of Exact Center since launch.

Currently we are seeking to borrow a Grenadier to RnD a fitment for exact center. The carrot on the end of the stick being you'd get to keep your unit after mock up. We ideally would need your vehicle for about a week...

Above I linked our website along with our initial launch into the Jeep Wrangler (JL Forum) community if y'all wanna do some light reading.

Local time
Reaction score
So here's the deal guys, Friday 3/29 is (Abe's) my last day and I'll be handing the keys over to my boss.

If anyone is serious about volunteering their vehicle please contact 1-800-669-9690

Customer service will screen/set up a time for vehicle drop off and at that point you should be handed off to my boss Eric.

Please have some patience with us as we are undergoing some growing pains but rest assured, Roadmaster has been in the RV Towing business for over 50 years. We come from grassroots with your typical 1 garage, 1 tool box humble beginnings. I'm doing my best to make everything turn key ready for replacement but again living in the real world, I'd expect some obstacles.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
So here's the deal guys, Friday 3/29 is (Abe's) my last day and I'll be handing the keys over to my boss.

If anyone is serious about volunteering their vehicle please contact 1-800-669-9690

Customer service will screen/set up a time for vehicle drop off and at that point you should be handed off to my boss Eric.

Please have some patience with us as we are undergoing some growing pains but rest assured, Roadmaster has been in the RV Towing business for over 50 years. We come from grassroots with your typical 1 garage, 1 tool box humble beginnings. I'm doing my best to make everything turn key ready for replacement but again living in the real world, I'd expect some obstacles.
How long would you need the truck?

Local time
Reaction score
How long would you need the truck?

Ideally, about a week. Once we cut/fit brackets to your vehicle, (no welding required) We would cut new fresh pieces and send them off to powder-coat so you won't drive off with raw steel brackets.
*Most* all our brackets/kits require no drilling/welding* so most capable DIYers can install our kits.

*information deemed reliable but not guaranteed*

Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Actually-Roadmaster Inc, question from newbie in this forum. Is there any process going on for your RTC damper development (technically more of a bracket development). Were you able to get a hold on a demo car? I wish I could help, but living far from states..

Back
Top Bottom