The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Reviews since Feb. 8th

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
I understand why a company would host an event and require a press embargo, but I'm not a fan of the manicured approach. Just deliver the vehicle already and let the customers put up their adventures, mishaps, and reviews on youtube. The opinions of owners that live with the truck daily matter much more to me when making a purchasing decision.
Bear in mind that those are all sitting behind an algorithm filtering to present you the ones generating the greatest reactions/concern.
While industry press may be prejudiced by the manufacturer at least they’re paid by advertisers not outrage.

chriscroft

Production/Transit
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Interestingly they show a Bee-sting car audio aerial mounted to the roof rack in the accessories video.
I have been wondering about the am/fm/dab/dab+ antenna. As there is no sign of it on the roof, I wonder if it's in the door mirrors similar to VW t6 transporters & Amaroks?, if so that could be a little disappointing for DAB reception in the UK.
I don't intend on having a roof rack, if I did it would be 3/4. So I might need to think about an external Bee-sting or Shark-fin amplified roof Antenna between the twin sunroofs.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Love the awning, not that I have any use for it, but a very nice to have
I already have the same awning for my current vehicle and it will come across. Really easy to use and fabulous up the beach etc. Great for camping as well, if you have a swag you can set it up under it, and if in a tent it gives you a whole extra big sheltered area for sitting or cooking etc.

Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
I already have the same awning for my current vehicle and it will come across. Really easy to use and fabulous up the beach etc. Great for camping as well, if you have a swag you can set it up under it, and if in a tent it gives you a whole extra big sheltered area for sitting or cooking etc.
I thought about it but wasn't sure how well it would do on a truck with a camper shell and lift. Looks useful on vehicles with side opening doors.

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
Autocar has published its review plus a mock up of what looks like a future short wheelbase version. The review is not entirely complimentary, critics the pedal placing, windscreen wipers and, more worrying, the on road steering, but it’s difficult to work out exactly what his grouse is, seems to think it’s too light. I wondered about this as off road it felt quite light too. Quite an odd review as he didn’t seem to have driven the car very much, gave it 3.5 stars out of 5.

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
There is a new Ineos Grenadier review, and worth the read available at.

whichcar.com.au

the same review also available at 4x4 Australia.

There is also a new excellent review at. drive.com.au

Last edited:
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
There are also new Grenadier reviews on

carsales Australia

GoAuto.com.au

CarExpert

And all the reviews are positive.

Last edited:

Latest posts