The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Reviews since Feb. 8th

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
I understand why a company would host an event and require a press embargo, but I'm not a fan of the manicured approach. Just deliver the vehicle already and let the customers put up their adventures, mishaps, and reviews on youtube. The opinions of owners that live with the truck daily matter much more to me when making a purchasing decision.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The link below is to a review from CarExpert, in Australia

Edit: didn’t realise this link has it’s own thread.

Last edited:
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Which ones would you advise against buying if any 👍🏼
Farm jack mounts are solid along with the recovery board mounts. Eye bolts have proven very convenient for tie down purposes even though the racks are strong enough to lash to directly. I use the larger sized ski/snowboard/fishing rod that affixes to my crossbars because I didn't want to mount crossbars to the roof rack on top (seems weird to do, but may be needed for the grenadier since it's not mounted on crossbars).

The spare tire holder is too small for gmc wheels based on hub size, so make sure it fits the grenadier before considering. The ladder has proved useless for me. Thought I'd need it to get up and down but it's much faster to just climb up from my tailgate. I assume it'll be much easier to use the ladder on the back of the grenadier.

I use plastic milk crates for my larger propane containers and just tied those down. That works fine for them and cheaper than the rhino stuff.

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Farm jack mounts are solid along with the recovery board mounts. Eye bolts have proven very convenient for tie down purposes even though the racks are strong enough to lash to directly. I use the larger sized ski/snowboard/fishing rod that affixes to my crossbars because I didn't want to mount crossbars to the roof rack on top (seems weird to do, but may be needed for the grenadier since it's not mounted on crossbars).

The spare tire holder is too small for gmc wheels based on hub size, so make sure it fits the grenadier before considering. The ladder has proved useless for me. Thought I'd need it to get up and down much faster on a tailgate. I assume it'll be much easier to use the ladder on the back of the grenadier.

I use plastic milk crates for my larger propane containers and just tied those down. That works fine for them and cheaper than the rhino stuff.
Thanks for that. For an extra spare wheel I’ll just ratchet strap direct to the roof rack But I’ll check out the high lift jack mounts 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom