The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reverse Camera manual turn on.

and1939

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to manually turn on the reverse camera. When I tow with some of my other vehicles you can turn on the reverse camera to see what's going on.

I know I could manually add a camera and screen but would prefer not to.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This hasn't been figured out (or, more accurately, deeply looked int) as of yet by anyone.

I know some Toyota products allow simple activation by the addition of a switch across several terminals of the head unit wiring, but other European vehicles require a module to reprogram the headunit to allow this. Which way it will work with the Grenadier remains to be seen

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Except if the camera is started by a CAN bus signal. 🤷‍♂️

and1939

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. That sounds like the way to go and then just add additional cameras for under neath side etc. I plan on putting my Rhino rack on as soon as the mounting brackets come in. It would be cool to have 360 camera up top as well.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
This hasn't been figured out (or, more accurately, deeply looked int) as of yet by anyone.

I know some Toyota products allow simple activation by the addition of a switch across several terminals of the head unit wiring, but other European vehicles require a module to reprogram the headunit to allow this. Which way it will work with the Grenadier remains to be seen
When off-road mode is engaged, we get the option to switch on the camera.

It would be good if this option was available all the time. 🙂

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom