The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reservation in Texas

SteveGren

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Hey Folks....placed my reservation.

Not 100% sure I'll order, but definitely want the option!

Anyone else from Texas paid the $450 yet?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
You’re the first trailblazer from Texas here I think. Welcome to the forum, the community is growing steadily and there is some good conversation going on. So don’t be shy and get involved. 

Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm in the Austin area.  Just put down my $450 deposit.  I am never own a 4WD vehicle or done any off roading, but would like to get into it as a hobby.

SteveGren

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to Team Texas?

chaos

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum.  I'm torn about pre-ordering.  If they have a really cool shopping and test drive experience, I'de love to experience that.  

Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
I think that by summer of 2022, we should have more info about prices and they should have some vehicles in the U.S. for us to test drive.  They should also have some dealers selected by then.  This is very similar to when Mini came back to the U.S in 2001.  They had to setup a dealer network and brought cars over for test drives.  So I don't mind put down $450 refundable deposit for now.  We have plenty of time to decide whether or not to order.

Back
Top Bottom