The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Remote key functions

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
I was interested to know what the difference is between pressing the lock button once and pressing it twice?
Pressing it twice seems to cancel the headlights from staying on but I am not sure of what it is meant to do?
I can't see anything in the manual referring to a double press on locking. Thanks

Reactions: PBD

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Pressing the Ineos logo seems to sound the horn for a couple of seconds. What’s that for? To scare people away from the car as you sip cocktails on your veranda??

Another good feature based of this functionality is waking up your wife and 3 month baby when getting home after midnight and accidentally pushing the wrong button when locking the car. Tried and tested !

Vote:
Upvote 0

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were the superglue originator. You're our bravest pioneer so if anyone here will go boldly into the unknown I'd bet on you. 🤣
No, I wasn't ...
It was @Avatar141 and the o-ring was @bakepl

Vote:
Upvote 0

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
I 'quiet' like this feature. Could be the South African coming out of me, but having the alarm go off at the press of a button, provides me assurance when out camping and sleeping in the car, with the rear doors open all night. Can't imagine anyone wanting to stay around when this goes off 😂.

My inner child has found another use for it, when showing people around the car. At the very end when finishing at the integrated winch, I tell them that there is one last feature which only becomes known when touching both inner spotlights at the same time. I usually have my key and hand in my pocket ready to activate at the same time. Keeps me smiling. No heart attacks yet 😜.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom