The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Regarding n-tv (German news channel) Ineos plans a third modell

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Yes, a few „fault“ and wrong information in the article, maybe even the information about the third model……

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
This is what stood out to me

Grenadiers from 2026 will come with the partially electrified Euro 7 engines from BMW.

neuf11

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
. . . same happens to new Mercedes g-Class models : all mild hybrids.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
I have to be honest and say that until a few months ago, I said that I would never want an electric vehicle. I have long been of the opinion that only a Diesel/Petrol engine is a real engine. After all, I was exclusively Land Rover/Range Rover for over 25 years. Now my attitude is changing. With the purchase of the Grenadier, I have broken this close relationship with Land Rover. And that doesn't bother me at all. I love my Grenadier with with its powerful diesel engine. But in return, after a family consultation, we also registered for the new G580. However, I told the dealer straight away that I would test it extensively. Not on the motorway or in front of the ice cream parlour. But with my 3.5 to trailer on my muddy tracks and damp meadows. I'm not sure whether it's really only mild.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
The German auto-motor-sport magazin, one of the oldest and most popular car magazins in Germany also confirms a new thir model in the size of a Jimny.

AWo

Reactions: IGL

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
Translated:

Ineos wants to establish itself as a pure off-road vehicle manufacturer in the future, similar to Jeep and Land Rover. Lynn Calder, CEO of Ineos Automotive, recently emphasized this at the "Future of the Car Summit" in England. According to Calder, the plan is to install another series both below the upcoming Fusilier and above the Grenadier. In addition to the current main plant in Hambach, France, another production facility could be considered, possibly in the USA.

More interesting is the indication of two new models - one above the Grenadier and one below the Fusilier.

Back
Top Bottom