The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Red letter A

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Must say the red A's are so far one of my favourite mods - small, relatively cheap but look very good in my opinion.

The one on my wheel cover might need some more adhesive in time.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Must say the red A's are so far one of my favourite mods - small, relatively cheap but look very good in my opinion.

The one on my wheel cover might need some more adhesive in time.
Mine arrived from Diginate a month ago, still on my desk waiting for the weather to improve so I can fit them. 😄

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:24 PM
Reaction score
For those in the US that ordered the initial version from Diginate, I had someone on Etsy create the resized letter A for the hood. $7 plus tax, free shipping. You can refer to my order number with the seller. Just specify color with her too. I ordered mine in golden yellow. You may want something else.

Order #3209825807. Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/142500...als-create-your-own?transaction_id=3981631629

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those in the US that ordered the initial version from Diginate, I had someone on Etsy create the resized letter A for the hood. $7 plus tax, free shipping. You can refer to my order number with the seller. Just specify color with her too. I ordered mine in golden yellow. You may want something else.

Order #3209825807. Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/142500...als-create-your-own?transaction_id=3981631629

Any chance the seller made the other letters too?

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
I'd like the A on the mudflaps too. Any chance that's a size that one of the vendors already have?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
You could ask her to, but you would need to provide a proof or exact measurements of them.
Wouldn’t a bit of masking and paint be better on the flaps? Id think flexing may be an issue with the decals, not my forte so feel free to flame me on this.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wouldn’t a bit of masking and paint be better on the flaps? Id think flexing may be an issue with the decals, not my forte so feel free to flame me on this.
Rubber paint, like we used on repro Series LR flaps. But too many A’s on the rear in my opinion.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You got the same color I did! Did you get the correct size for the hood? I have an extra if you want it.
Mines a little small. But so have the other A from the set. Are bonnet and tire cover different sizes?

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mines a little small. But so have the other A from the set. Are bonnet and tire cover different sizes?
Yes, the bonnet and tire cover are different sizes. The tire cover lambda is slightly thicker and shorter. The original set from Diginate had the bonnet cut to the same size as the tire cover, which is too small

Back
Top Bottom