The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red "A" giveaway (sorry, limited to US only)

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
***raffle done. Please see below for winners. ***
Hello All,
I ended up ordering several red A decals from Clive at Diginate, partly to justify quick shipping cost. I have five to give away. Apologies to members across the ponds. Limited to US only. Comment here that you want one. Your comment number is your entry. I will use an online random number generator to pick 5 winners. Entry closes at 1200 hrs central time tomorrow, Saturday. Thank you!
1000007687.jpg
The winners are as follows:
45 - Ovrland Bill
36 - Makers52129
32 - LRGrenny
5 - [Adam]
25 - GCGrenadier
Congratulations and thank you once again to all for participating! Winners, please message me your snail mail address.

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
I'll play. This is very cool of you.

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
I would love to have one.

This just came up yesterday when the Tint guy was inspecting my TM.

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I ended up ordering several red A decals from Clive at Diginate, partly to justify quick shipping cost. I have five to give away. Apologies to members across the ponds. Limited to US only. Comment here that you want one. Your comment number is your entry. I will use an online random number generator to pick 5 winners. Entry closes at 1200 hrs central time tomorrow, Saturday. Thank you!
View attachment 7836787
Great idea. I’m in. Thanks for doing this!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would love to play ... but I am expecting a QR and will need to find another colour. Awesome that you are making this offer! Cheers!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Happy Holidays!
(count me in)

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
View attachment 7836787
Yes, please!

saltydog188

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
View attachment 7836787
Very cool! Just picked my grenadier up last Friday! Love it! Thanks for sharing, good luck to everyone, and Happy Holidays! (Also love the Hunter S. Thompson quote -- I've had it hanging up in my house for several years now...)

Back
Top Bottom