The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red "A" giveaway (sorry, limited to US only)

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I ended up ordering several red A decals from Clive at Diginate, partly to justify quick shipping cost. I have five to give away. Apologies to members across the ponds. Limited to US only. Comment here that you want one. Your comment number is your entry. I will use an online random number generator to pick 5 winners. Entry closes at 1200 hrs central time tomorrow, Saturday. Thank you!
View attachment 7836787
Awesome. Thank you!

Headoutside

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I ended up ordering several red A decals from Clive at Diginate, partly to justify quick shipping cost. I have five to give away. Apologies to members across the ponds. Limited to US only. Comment here that you want one. Your comment number is your entry. I will use an online random number generator to pick 5 winners. Entry closes at 1200 hrs central time tomorrow, Saturday. Thank you!
View attachment 7836787
Thank you for the opportunity!

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
GF has a Crikut and can duplicate. So, I'll spring for the vinyl and even shipping in the US.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
View attachment 7836787
Bloody nice of you. Count me in. DaBull

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello All,
View attachment 7836787
I'm in, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom