The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear Spring Spacers?

nickjaynes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
I am going to install the taller Eibach lift springs — 2.5” front and 1.5” rear. I’ve seen this lift on another truck locally. It levels the suspension, which I don’t like, especially since it’ll squat when I load up the rig.

I want to find some 1.0” spring spacers for the rear coils. Anyone have any idea what — if any — spacers from another vehicle might work?

I know Jeep, 4Runner, Defender, G-Wagen, and Land Cruiser all have someone distinct spacers. I am curious if anyone has any insight on which, if any, might work for Grenadier.

Thanks!

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been curious which ARB trim packer works with the Ineos spring diameter. I have a spare LC200 trim packer and the stock Ineos springs at my office. I need to remember to take measurements.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Assuming you're doing it purely for the looks, I'm fairly certain it is a generic size, but have no helpful input.

Your other option is to use the RoW Eibach springs which maintain factory rake

nickjaynes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Assuming you're doing it purely for the looks, I'm fairly certain it is a generic size, but have no helpful input.

Your other option is to use the RoW Eibach springs which maintain factory rake
RoW Eibach springs? What do you mean? The kit that is just 1.2” front and 1.2” rear?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
RoW Eibach springs? What do you mean? The kit that is just 1.2” front and 1.2” rear?
Correct. The "US" Springs just add another inch to the front to give it a level appearance when unloaded; the RoW springs are appropriate if you're planning on actually using the payload.

nickjaynes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Correct. The "US" Springs just add another inch to the front to give it a level appearance when unloaded; the RoW springs are appropriate if you're planning on actually using the payload.
I see both kits on Eibach. Neither says “RoW.”

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with RoW. Care to enlighten me?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see both kits on Eibach. Neither says “RoW.”

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with RoW. Care to enlighten me?
RoW is "Rest of World"; or the springs they sold before the US garnered it's own spring set up. The RoW springs have differing "winch" and "non-winch" options to adjust the front spring rate/height

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
You can also get air bag man for the back to fealnwith the squat.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
RoW is "Rest of World"; or the springs they sold before the US garnered it's own spring set up. The RoW springs have differing "winch" and "non-winch" options to adjust the front spring rate/height
Question on the springs, are they automatically upgraded to HD if you choose the tow hitch?
Maybe I missed this somewhere but couldn't find it.

Cheers!

nickjaynes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Oh gotcha. Yeah those are available here in the US too ☺️

nickjaynes

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So Grenadier's rear coil springs have a 4-9/16th ID and 5-1/2 OD. This rules out G Wagen and Jeep JT rear coils, which have larger ID and OD. I am working to find vehicles with 5.5 OD rear coils in the hope I can buy spring spacers for that vehicle. If anyone has any tips, please send them my way! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom