The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear Bench Seat: Belstaff vs Station Wagon Models

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry: Exactly the model I want here in the USA!
I am willing to bet they will eventually bring it out on the long wheelbase platform they are using for the ute/pickup
I also think you may see them buying/building a factory in North America to get around tax laws and take advantage of the huge US market and different specification requirements.

Oscar01

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
the attached photo shows the gap behind the N1 variant seat. It shows the rear gap which allows the seat frame to be moved back without having to remove trim. Of the two photos above, imagine the space behind the seat at the bottom of the C pillar. It from a production spec Grenadier. It seems like the whole seating frame and the composite shroud just slides over the floor pan. I’m even more confident that reclaiming the extra rear seat in the commercial version will not be that difficult. The only unanswered question is the top rear seating catch and how that can be moved without cutting or welding.

If you can change the position, when I was watching it I looked at it, because that's what I plan to do.

Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
I am willing to bet they will eventually bring it out on the long wheelbase platform they are using for the ute/pickup
I also think you may see them buying/building a factory in North America to get around tax laws and take advantage of the huge US market and different specification requirements.

Let's hope on both!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
The only unanswered question is the top rear seating catch and how that can be moved without cutting or welding.
Do you mean the latching mechanism on the seat or the metal loop on the vehicle sidewall?

Back
Top Bottom