The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Quartermaster Pricing Poll

Where is US Quartermaster Pricing in Comparison to Expectations?

• As Expected

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Higher than Expected

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Lower than Expected

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on pricing here in the US?

The Quartermaster's starting price of $86,900 for a base ($94,900 for Trialmaster or Fieldmaster), places it $15,400 over that of a Grenadier.

An equivalent build from my Grenadier is ~17% higher, which factoring the supposed 25% Chicken Tax means Ineos is covering some of that difference.

There are obviously differing options between the two when it gets to load space/cargo, but other than that segment, it seems pretty equivalent across the board

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Until the Quartermaster capture’s the eye of the PDiddy G-Wagon PimpMyRide crowd, I still think it’ll be a hard sell in the USA. I doubt very many upfitters are going to be producing the beds for them, and even if they do that’s probably around a US$15-20k add.

1712771404177.jpeg

Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Until the Quartermaster capture’s the eye of the PDiddy G-Wagon PimpMyRide crowd, I still think it’ll be a hard sell in the USA. I doubt very many upfitters are going to be producing the beds for them, and even if they do that’s probably around a US$15-20k add.

View attachment 7852498
I would prefer the blue oval in the background.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Man that G Wagen looks good. Think they went a bit overboard with the black dash vents though. They should have been red !!

Back
Top Bottom