The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Public Reactions to Driving a Grenadier

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Perhaps.. in Germany there are some NGO such as NABU that could be used or a sunflower sticker. Most of these "activists" using superglue to stick themselves to road or similar are paid to do so. In Berlin one was photographed disposing the glue container in a gully. So far their brain capability.

This brings me to something different, what I discussed with my spouse this morning. Is there something to lock the roof ladder at rear to prevent from unauthorised climbing on the roof?
I opted to delete the rear ladder on my Grenadier spec as it would have been just too much of a temptation for someone to abuse if I left the vehicle parked on a strange street. Looks great but not worth the hassle unless it's going to be used regularly!

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score
I opted to delete the rear ladder on my Grenadier spec as it would have been just too much of a temptation for someone to abuse if I left the vehicle parked on a strange street. Looks great but not worth the hassle unless it's going to be used regularly!
There’s probably a small market to create an anti-climbing guard for the ladder, something like this:
C41483D4-D71E-4EDA-A198-FE47CB962078.jpeg

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi, even if this thread is now a bit older - I should comment on this.
I live somewhat in distance of 38kms distance - 35minutes drive to Frankfurt / Main.
Of course we have all kind of vehicles (Aston Martin, Ferrari, Hummer H.. ) there make environmentalists, left wing radicals, last generation, stop oil and other zero neuronals. may attract, we have also ALF Animal Liberation Front, and other alikes down there.

They blame most SUV - from Range Rover to litte Ford Kuga (mimic SUV) as "Street-Tanks" only to be used to get children to school. Real offroaders are rare. To be frank, I d' never travel to Berlin, Hamburg or even Frankfurt with a 4.90m vehicle just for fun or shopping. Its not fun to manoeuvring such a vehicle in a parking lot. Countryside - no one cares. If you want to be on the safe side - put a sticker of a local environment protection group in - or "save the bees". (or hamster, toads, whatsoever ) They would assume you re using the vehicle on "good" purpose reducing but not eliminating vandalism risk. Stupidity is infinite.
I am thinking "Ineos-Hydrogen Power" because of all the effort they and Hyundai are putting into it I am not telling a lie...happy motoring

Back
Top Bottom