The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Problem solved :-)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
So here's an update to my (not anymore) dangling problem.

I just got a call from London, and could change my configuration. The color will be "Donny Grey". :)
And despite all the unreasonableness, I also treated myself to the 5.5t winch. 😄 :cool:

My congratulations to all those mentored by Steve, from Halliwell Jones Chester :love:. With Steve there, you can not have a better dealership.

It is thanks to him that it all worked out after all. He activated over half a dozen people to make this possible and I am sooo thankful that everything is in order now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Steve! (y)(y)(y)(y)

PS: A note about my own dealership here in Germany: My contact person at Krah&Enders is currently on holidays until the end of August. And it seems, that there is not (yet) another person which is involved deeply enough to handle such requests. So I was lost and Steve offered me to take over. I didn't really believe it would work out. But it did.

Great job, Steve. (y) :)

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, you're right! But only as a "spare order" ;-)

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
So here's an update to my (not anymore) dangling problem.

I just got a call from London, and could change my configuration. The color will be "Donny Grey". :)
And despite all the unreasonableness, I also treated myself to the 5.5t winch. 😄 :cool:

My congratulations to all those mentored by Steve, from Halliwell Jones Chester :love:. With Steve there, you can not have a better dealership.

It is thanks to him that it all worked out after all. He activated over half a dozen people to make this possible and I am sooo thankful that everything is in order now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Steve! (y)(y)(y)(y)

PS: A note about my own dealership here in Germany: My contact person at Krah&Enders is currently on holidays until the end of August. And it seems, that there is not (yet) another person which is involved deeply enough to handle such requests. So I was lost and Steve offered me to take over. I didn't really believe it would work out. But it did.

Great job, Steve. (y) :)
Glad it's all worked out @emax it was a challenge but we got there in the end, I'm just glad the guys in Germany spoke English as I would have been trying my best with Google translate otherwise.

The guys and girls at INEOS couldn't have been more helpful towards me either, pointing me in the right direction and involving the right people so a big thank you to them for helping!

Steve.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You get my personal "Customer Care" award. I really was sceptical, Un-be-lie-va-ble!
But all's well that ends well. :)

Now I am curious, what they will finally deliver .... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom