The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Power steering failure

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Power steering pump replaced, just driven 176 miles and all good. Not a single warning or error light came on so maybe some sort of update was done. Camping table fitted and winch recovery kit in the back of the Grenadier on arrival at Harwoods also a gift from Harwoods of a box of fittings for the utility rails.
A big thank you to Ineos and Harwoods who have been so helpful In getting the power steering problem resolved. They have all been very empathetic to our need to get this sorted promptly ready for shipping our vehicle in just over a weeks time.
We couldn’t be happier, a great drive home with that silky smooth petrol engine.
Tomorrow fit high lift jack and maxtrax brackets to the Rhino rack then off to try out some off road trails. Sunday start packing for the big adventure.
Happy days ahead 😎
Great news mate, “Happy Trails”. Don’t forget a few vids for us vicarious adventurers 😂

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
Back on the Power Steering Failure topic, here’s a related bit of news from Another Company.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is investigating 280,000 Tesla vehicles over reports of loss of steering control and power steering. The malfunctioning has frequently been accompanied by driver-facing messages indicating that power steering assist is reduced or disabled, according to the report.

Nguni

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
Now I’m really frustrated 😡🤬🤬🤬
Out on a journey this morning having had the Gateway Control Module replaced earlier in the week. I’m stopped at a services at the end of M23 and got back in the car after a coffee and power steering failure again Third time FFS🤬. Looks like our African travels are off now 😢
Just waiting for the AA. I’m getting more than frustrated now in fact f—-king angry 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I am sure they have checked the earth strap on the transfer case but TD5-90 had a lots of problems and found his connection on his transfer case loose and posted this vid which you may already have seen
BTW you are not alone with power steering failures

Back
Top Bottom