The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Port delivery

rbarsk

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard what port INEOS is planning to use since the horrible catastrophe in Baltimore. Any clue how much additional delay there will be.
Rob

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard what port INEOS is planning to use since the horrible catastrophe in Baltimore. Any clue how much additional delay there will be.
Rob
I don't know if really large ships such as auto carriers went under that bridge. Perhaps?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
I don't know if really large ships such as auto carriers went under that bridge. Perhaps?
Every single ship in and out of the port of Baltimore went under that bridge....

No announcement has been made yet as there's no ETA for reopening (cranes just started arriving late this week to start picking up pieces of the bridge).

If I were to guess, I'd say NJ, but that also means port staff needs to be trained on the vehicle, so maybe send more to Brunswick and truck them up from there. They are somewhat at the mercy of pre-existing shipping schedules and routes though

Back
Top Bottom