The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pocket-Guide

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Nice visual overview of IG features:

Source: Schmidt Premium Cars
Looks great. 🙂

I believe some of the vehicle dimensions listed have been revised. For example I think the newly listed height is 2050mm, not 2033mm / 2036mm as shown here. It’s also possible that specs differ by market.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Nice visual overview of IG features:

Source: Schmidt Premium Cars
Thank you for letting us know. Glad the pocket guide is mainly in English so the forum participants can make use of it.
only topics that concerns the German market like insurance codes are explained in German.
bookmarked it. in particular the power supply and high power aux switches are perfectly explained.

Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
The dealers have basically the same but 40 page long have asked what's in the missing 17 pages

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Link now shows page not found

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
LED Headlights & LED Aux High Beam Lights
>
Integrated in the front grille on all models
Work in conjunction with high beam lights to provide wider illumination in poorly lit environments. e.g: when driving off-road or in complete darkness
Activated via a dedicated switch in the Overhead Control Panel

I presume this is referring to the light bar can only be turned on via an overhead switch IF the high beam is activated from steering wheel column arm (left hand normally)?

and not that the standard high beam is activated by an overhead switch?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
LED Headlights & LED Aux High Beam Lights
>
Integrated in the front grille on all models
Work in conjunction with high beam lights to provide wider illumination in poorly lit environments. e.g: when driving off-road or in complete darkness
Activated via a dedicated switch in the Overhead Control Panel

I presume this is referring to the light bar can only be turned on via an overhead switch IF the high beam is activated from steering wheel column arm (left hand normally)?

and not that the standard high beam is activated by an overhead switch?
The driving lights that come as standard are selected by a switch in the overhead panel and only come on with the high beam.
This is a legal requirement in most countries.
Extra lights are also switched and only come on with the high beam.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The driving lights that come as standard are selected by a switch in the overhead panel and only come on with the high beam.
This is a legal requirement in most countries.
Extra lights are also switched and only come on with the high beam.
Thanks DaveB. Just to clarify, the 2 spot light looking lamps in the the centre of the grill are the 'driving lights' you refer to or are the standard 'high/main beam' as we call them in the UK?

I might be over thinking this a bit. Perhaps the main beam ones are on the outside along with dipped beam and side lights/daytime running ones. Meaning the spots in the middle are additional to the dipped and main beam.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Thanks DaveB. Just to clarify, the 2 spot light looking lamps in the the centre of the grill are the 'driving lights' you refer to or are the standard 'high/main beam' as we call them in the UK?

I might be over thinking this a bit. Perhaps the main beam ones are on the outside along with dipped beam and side lights/daytime running ones. Meaning the spots in the middle are additional to the dipped and main beam.
The high beam are in the headlights
The two extra round lights are driving lights
Justin from Ineos Australia told me they were pretty impressive

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The high beam are in the headlights
The two extra round lights are driving lights
Justin from Ineos Australia told me they were pretty impressive
blimey, that means I've got spots and a light bar coming. My day just improved 10 fold!!!

now I need select work light(s) for the rear and side which I can turn on/off independently of each other and also investigate not having to have the main beam on at the same time somehow.

Back
Top Bottom