The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pocket-Guide

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
blimey, that means I've got spots and a light bar coming. My day just improved 10 fold!!!

now I need select work light(s) for the rear and side which I can turn on/off independently of each other and also investigate not having to have the main beam on at the same time somehow.
Yes, me too

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Good job someone from the forum PDFed it then on my test drive yesterday they were surprised I had seen it.
I wondered how long it would stay up. Ineos want to be open (words) but remain very closed (actions).

I have them all as jpegs if anyone wants them in that format and can't rip them out of a pdf file.

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
From my. enquiry to Ineos

"The auxiliary lights have to be switched on via the overhead control panel, Once switched on they will come on when the high beams are switched on and switch off when the high beams are switched off"

Local time
10:02 PM
Reaction score
Extra lights are also switched and only come on with the high beam.
now I need select work light(s) for the rear and side which I can turn on/off independently of each other and also investigate not having to have the main beam on at the same time somehow.
That's nuts if high beams have to be on for the extra roof lights to be energised. IMO should be able to use side and rear lights in camp w/o any headlights needed to be on.

Good news for me on the oem spoties, one less reason to get the extra aux switch / wiring option.

Curious about the Exterior switch icons on the panel. Sure looks like it would be for aim-able roof lights ???

All very cool tho :cool:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
That's nuts if high beams have to be on for the extra roof lights to be energised. IMO should be able to use side and rear lights in camp w/o any headlights needed to be on.

Good news for me on the oem spoties, one less reason to get the extra aux switch / wiring option.

Curious about the Exterior switch icons on the panel. Sure looks like it would be for aim-able roof lights ???

All very cool tho :cool:
Only lights facing forward are linked to the high beam lights
The roof outlets that you would use for work lights around the car are separately switched

Back
Top Bottom