The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pick up the new Grenadier next week

and1939

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
I get my new 2024 Grenadier next week. Hopefully lives up to the hype.

Does anyone have any news on adding wires for trailer blinkers and lights. The tow bar is an easy 4 bolt application but the wires seem to be a mystery.

Thanks
Bob

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
I get my new 2024 Grenadier next week. Hopefully lives up to the hype.

Does anyone have any news on adding wires for trailer blinkers and lights. The tow bar is an easy 4 bolt application but the wires seem to be a mystery.

Thanks
Bob
Does it have the factory hitch? If so, the wiring should be there. If not ordered with the factory hitch, I dont think there is any option to get the factory wiring for a trailer at this time.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As @MTNDOG said, if you didn't order it with the hitch as an option, there isn't any official way to add the wiring after the fact. Of course, you could build your own relay box by piggybacking off of the signals at the taillights, but I don't think that's what you're looking for

and1939

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No factory hitch. It was on the lot so just went with what they had. The dealer thinks there are wires in the right side behind the plastic panel.

I am fine with splicing as I may not have a choice. If you look at the Jeep wrangler that's what they do. You just tap off the rear lights. Just curious if any one actually figured it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom