The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pair more than 1 phone?

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
I tried to pair my wife's iPhone as a second phone yesterday.
Mine was logged in.
Did not work!

• Sad
Reactions: jwb

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I think you can pair multiple phones, but only use one at the same time.

Before pairing a new one, no other phone must not be active at this time, as far as I know.
corrected correction

Last edited:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
I think you can pair multiple phones, but only use one at the same time.

Before pairing a new one, no other phone must not be active at this time, as far as I know.
forgot 'not'
That is correct. My wife will be putting hers on next.

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I connected the 2nd iPhone I have to reconnect mine and activate Bluetooth every time I get in.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I connected the 2nd iPhone I have to reconnect mine and activate Bluetooth every time I get in.
Sometimes, depending on the cars, on Bluetooth handsfree when the ignition is turned on it looks for the last one that was connected if it is not present it then it searches then selects one that is available. It can take a moment or two to find it. Some other cars it just searches straight away for one.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sometimes, depending on the cars, on Bluetooth handsfree when the ignition is turned on it looks for the last one that was connected if it is not present it then it searches then selects one that is available. It can take a moment or two to find it. Some other cars it just searches straight away for one.
I almost always connect my phone via the USBC (before starting) when I jump in and my phone always gets preference once car is on. I'll have to see what happens with the wife's phone in the morning! Can you have 3 phones paired?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
I almost always connect my phone via the USBC (before starting) when I jump in and my phone always gets preference once car is on. I'll have to see what happens with the wife's phone in the morning! Can you have 3 phones paired?
I paired 3 iphones. Works very well.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure what I read in the handbook how many can you connect, would have to check again, would expect at least 5.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure what I read in the handbook how many can you connect, would have to check again, would expect at least 5.
Just reads multiple phones

Back
Top Bottom