The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Out with the G550 in with the Fieldmaster plus rough package - Greetings from Colorado

DENOGG-Fieldmaster

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone introducing myself. Proud owner since yesterday :)
Was waiting for the snow to stop before posting pics. But decided to post a pre purchase picture instead.
Bought a lot unit from Red Noland in the Springs. Rick was great and easy to deal with. He even send a driver to pick me up in Denver.
Sold my 2019 G550 after test drive and bought the 2024 Fieldmaster the next day.

Loving it so far

image_1.jpeg

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Awesome welcome aboard. The Mercedes G550 is an amazing and capable machine. I’m curious to hear from a former
G-class owner why you choose Grenadier vs another Mercedes? How do they compare for your perspective?

Btw - awesome color choices! :p same as mine :)

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0791.jpeg
    IMG_0791.jpeg
    509.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

DENOGG-Fieldmaster

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
The current G550 was my 6th G wagon. I got tired of it after 4+ years. The new one announced with a V6 and the price of 2 Grenadiers didn’t make me want one. I am 6‘6” and in the newer body style G I can not fold the rear seats with my seat all the way back. In the Grenadier I am comfy one click forward and seats fold.
I still have a 91 250GD Bundeswehr surplus for off-roading.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Was waiting for the snow to stop before posting pics. But decided to post a pre purchase picture instead.
Bought a lot unit from Red Noland in the Springs. Rick was great and easy to deal with. He even send a driver to pick me up in Denver.
Sold my 2019 G550 after test drive and bought the 2024 Fieldmaster the next day.

Loving it so far

View attachment 7854805
Welcome @DENOGG-Fieldmaster. Have fun with the Grenadier.
If you have decided on a Grenadier after so many G models, that is also a signal to MB. The new electric G model is something to make an impression. Turn on the spot, play various sounds and have the on-board computer automatically order a set of new tires.
That's a bit of an exaggeration. I think the target group has changed. Away from the rural, towards the urban.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score

Loving it so far

View attachment 7854805
You have a great taste in colour combinations.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Finally it’s nice again and I took two more pics.
During the intro I totally forgot to mention that my name is Michael and I speak German too

View attachment 7854884View attachment 7854887
Hi DENOGG- Fieldmaster - Michael, The Eldoret Blue with the Scottish White Roof is an instant classic. The G-Wagon and Grenadier have a lot in common with Magna Steyr at the center. Be interesting to get your perspective between the two once you have had some more time with the Grenadier. Congratulations. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom