Ordering online

grenadierboy

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Can someone please explain to me why - if you have already paid a reservation & have a "ticket" in the production queue - why you should be rushing to order, trying to pay the next instalment and getting frustrated??

What am I missing?
 

devo

First Posts
Im a US customer here. Paid the deposit a couple weeks ago. Pretty confusing to say the least...

Are there prices for US yet?

Can I even order in the US yet?

Thank you.
 

Wboutdoors

Contributor
devo said:
Im a US customer here. Paid the deposit a couple weeks ago. Pretty confusing to say the least...

Are there prices for US yet?

Can I even order in the US yet?

Thank you.
US prices will be out later this year and then the down payment and ordering.  We are behind Eur/aus

sounded like US delivery would be early summer 2023
 

Grendy

First Posts
[QUOTE username=Mark Evans  grenadierboy userid=8954799 postid=1332656421]Can someone please explain to me why - if you have already paid a reservation & have a "ticket" in the production queue - why you should be rushing to order, trying to pay the next instalment and getting frustrated??

What am I missing?[/QUOTE]

There is first-come-first-serve in the reservation Tiers (early handraisers so far got Sept, Oct (maybe Nov, Dec are reserved as entire window). Reservations after mid October 2021 are currently placed from Feb 2023 onwards. For me pretty pointless to order now with my November reservation (March 2023 build) unless we have more data on build dates for customers without reservation.
 

Grendy

First Posts
I initiated the refund process. Actually if you read the entire T&Cs the whole process is not even an order rather than a down payment to secure an estimated build slot. Prices may change, parts may change, dates may change. So talking about Numbers of „Sales“ or „Order now“ is misleading since no single vehicle was sold or ordered so far. 
 

grenadierboy

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Grendy said:
There is first-come-first-serve in the reservation Tiers (early handraisers so far got Sept, Oct (maybe Nov, Dec are reserved as entire window). Reservations after mid October 2021 are currently placed from Feb 2023 onwards. For me pretty pointless to order now with my November reservation (March 2023 build) unless we have more data on build dates for customers without reservation.


My point is that me placing a reservation on 14 October 2021 in essence gives me a build slot in front of every person reserving AFTER me for a period of time (a few weeks /month - not sure if INEOS have indicated precise time). 

In theory it doesn't matter when I pay the next instalment so long as I do it BEFORE the end of the holding period or if I don't pay - at that time INEOS will then give it to someone else. I will ask INEOS to confirm this.
 

Grendy

First Posts
The below is what was announced (I put the interesting part in bold). I was in the second batch and had a reservist order done yesterday with a March date estimated. So this means the second batch reservists should be March and beyond from today on when „ordering“. I wonder what a non-reservist „order“ would show as est. build date?
„We’re holding build slots for all reservists. ‘Hand raisers’ who placed their reservation between 30th September 2021 and 13th October 2021 will have priority access to the first batch of build slots. Those who placed their reservations after then will have priority access to the second batch of build slots.

Non-reservist orders will be allocated build slots after that. All build slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis within your priority group and will be held for around one month.“
 

Shaky

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Chance to take up and pay for a build slot would be a nice feature. I know I may sound like a stuck record but the order system is a complete joke. i have now tried a good 50 times to pay using two different cards resulting in both being blocked for suspected fraud due to the amount of times I have tried to pay. I have used a phone, an iPad, a laptop, Google chrome, safari. What else do these clowns want me to try.

I am still waiting for customer services to either ring me back or email me back.

should I now a try a medium or soothsayer to attempt to order ? 
 

crimson

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Shaky said:
Chance to take up and pay for a build slot would be a nice feature. I know I may sound like a stuck record but the order system is a complete joke. i have now tried a good 50 times to pay using two different cards resulting in both being blocked for suspected fraud due to the amount of times I have tried to pay. I have used a phone, an iPad, a laptop, Google chrome, safari. What else do these clowns want me to try.

I am still waiting for customer services to either ring me back or email me back.

should I now a try a medium or soothsayer to attempt to order ? 

I have been experiencing the same issue for the past two days, but finally managed to get the order through from my mobile. I did try it before then which failed, however last night it accepted and I slept like a baby.  No build slot month yet, but I'm okay with that.
 

Farmer Michael

First Posts
Grenadier Ordered
Interestingly when I tried to pay my deposit I tried twice to confirm via my banking app and failed, so the third time I tried a one off text code and the payment went straight through. According to my account I have a November 2022 build slot.
 

Mark Humphries

First Posts
Hello, Put  down my £2500 deposit 2 weeks ago , and told I would receive a build month within 24 hours , heard nothing . ? Is anyone else experiencing the same . 
 

Red pepper

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
[QUOTE username=Mark Humphries userid=8995265 postid=1332742496]Hello, Put  down my £2500 deposit 2 weeks ago , and told I would receive a build month within 24 hours , heard nothing . ? Is anyone else experiencing the same . [/QUOTE]
Did you go back to the "INEOS" website and sign in (check your account)? Usually the build month is there.. 
 

ECrider

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Here in UK if you log in and go to 'My Account' then click on 'Orders' it should state in the box 'Estimated build month'.
 

Shaky

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
I agree with ECrider on that for UK orders.  Make sure you look at orders and not reservations as well, as that won’t show it. 
 

J8hn

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Similar problem - received an email on 18th (day of the order) with a promise of a build date within 24 hours. 8 days later a build date finally appeared on "my Order" Lots of emails and calls from me in the intervening 8 days but no response, other than a few  automated case numbered emails.
 

Shaky

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
[QUOTE username=J8hn userid=8991440 postid=1332744002]Similar problem - received an email on 18th (day of the order) with a promise of a build date within 24 hours. 8 days later a build date finally appeared on "my Order" Lots of emails and calls from me in the intervening 8 days but no response, other than a few  automated case numbered emails.[/QUOTE]

Does that still say “estimated build date” ? 
 
Top