The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordering Parts

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
I'm anxiously waiting for my June 2024 delivery... i have some plans and ideas and would like to get ahead of things.... What is the mechanism for ordering parts - switches, knobs, etc... I would like to get some so I can model my plans around them. I can 3D scan the parts when they arrive (with the rest of the vehicle) but there are some key pieces that I would like to get prior... I checked ineos.com but did not see a "parts house"... and yes, i realize this is not like buying out of the Ford Motorsports or GM online catalog... just making sure i'm not overlooking something obvious.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At this point they are ordered through dealer parts departments

ForestLass

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Ordering specific parts directly from INEOS might not be as straightforward as with other automakers. You could try reaching out to INEOS customer support to inquire about ordering individual parts or obtaining part numbers. You might explore aftermarket auto spare parts or contact third-party suppliers who specialize in vehicle components. Keep in mind that INEOS is a relatively new player in the automotive industry, so their parts distribution network might still be evolving. Patience and persistence might be key in obtaining the parts you need for your project.

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
I believe without widespread inventory just yet, Ineos is giving their dealers the sole franchise on parts distribution.
I’m trying to figure out how to get a windshield to me without making the five-hour round trip to the dealer. I would normally use the local Safelite grass dealer. But if I’m honest with myself, I know I’m making the five hour trip to the dealer.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I believe without widespread inventory just yet, Ineos is giving their dealers the sole franchise on parts distribution.
I’m trying to figure out how to get a windshield to me without making the five-hour round trip to the dealer. I would normally use the local Safelite grass dealer. But if I’m honest with myself, I know I’m making the five hour trip to the dealer.
I would imagine Safelite could order the windshield from a dealer, but I'm not sure if they have the appropriate tools to recalibrate the ADAS camera

Back
Top Bottom