The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Order summary - currently not available

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
I just wanted to check if the changes discussed recently are now also adjusted in the order and received that:

"Sorry. Your order summary cannot be downloaded at this time. Please try again later."

1661751801137.png
WLTP bug fixing or whatever, let's try later. ;-) Just in case someone else receives this message - you are not alone.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
There is an issue with the pdf downloader and it has been turned off while they fix the problem.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
I know they use SAP software for their orders, production planning and the like. The calculation of CO2 and other numbers are results from SAP controlled data.

A change in an SAP module (usually through a configuration update) is not done in one day. You need to test the impact on related IT processes and other SAP modules. I've seen things like this dangling for a few weeks sometimes.

That's not necessarily the case here, but you never know.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them (UK) as I cannot get the pdf summary either. Apparently, they were having problems distinguishing those of us who will not be affected by the recent price hike (because we ordered early). As a consequence, they have taken it down until it can distinguish the actual price you will pay. I also asked about OTR costs - if they are included in the price quoted - she said they are, but I am not convinced about this. She also confirmed mine is N1 for tax.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OTR are not included .

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently, they were having problems distinguishing those of us who will not be affected by the recent price hike
If this is so, that's a ridiculously embarrassing shame.
There is an order date to compare with the 10th (or whatever day) of November 2022 and then pick the corresponding price from the country/item/enddate/price lookup-table. Just ridiculous.

They should fire the software architects first, and then go for some good, european developers. They might cost more at first but this is nothing compared to the cost they'll have without doing so.

Unbelievable. 😕

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them (UK) as I cannot get the pdf summary either.

Do you mean you can't get it at all or just that it comes off as unpriced?

I have 3 versions of my summary. The original priced version, a version printed just after the price increase (and so with all costs higher) & the third version I can still print off right now, which is unpriced.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't get mine off the system at all. I have asked my dealer to check their system again to make sure I've not fallen into the ether.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
Online, I can only download & view my original order summary but now without the original price.

I made a series of changes to this original order 2 weeks ago (before any price rises).

I could not see the revised order summary online but my agent emailed me a revised pdf order summary with the update price (based on the old prices) to confirm the changes I requested.

He told me that INEOS would not update my order summary online as it was too close to production month.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OTR are not included .
So in addition to the quoted price we must add road tax/duty etc? That’s not what I was told. This adds a large amount to the final amount paid. (Thousand’s potentially) Most new car prices include this as standard. I’ll do a little more digging but this is directly from the configuration page:

1669454837597.png

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you mean you can't get it at all or just that it comes off as unpriced?

I have 3 versions of my summary. The original priced version, a version printed just after the price increase (and so with all costs higher) & the third version I can still print off right now, which is unpriced.

It is currently not downloading at all.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:15 PM
Reaction score
Par for the course - they do IT updates on the weekend.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope they make a real good improvement of their website, because it is months now that I feel like "a lack of respect" for other languages.

In Belgium we have 3 languages: Dutch speaking people (about 60% of the population), French speaking people (about 40%) and a small minority speaks German. The three languages are official languages in the country!

Ineos website for Belgium: German (preferential language during months!) and then French: no Dutch!

This was even reported by the dealer, but nothing was done about it.

And very often, when I am logged-in in my account, the language jumps back to English while I was on a French page, what makes my configuration unreadable. Have to choose my language again and again ....

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Just a practical consideration: Why don't you just use the English language, which you obviously know?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just a practical consideration: Why don't you just use the English language, which you obviously know?
The answer is very simple: then I can't see anymore my reservation or my order, and neither my configuration!

Anyway, it is already some weeks now that I don't see my order anymore: "page doesn't exist", but I still see my reservation!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, that's indeed unacceptable - though would not necessarily be a language problem if the website was bug free.

They haven't got it right yet and probably won't unless they change software providers.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Bugs are normally not a major issue. But a crap architecture is.

If you don't go back to the drawing board and start from the beginning, it will stay an ever lasting misery.

Back
Top Bottom