The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

online portal (Grenadier build date update)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
my order now looks different so now no build date but now has this ....

Order date18 May 2022
Estimated build month‐
Price£66,202.66

Ordered
    18 May 2022 — 11:22

Order summary
    Contract signing
    In production
    In transit
#metoo on that

you ordered 59mins before i did!

nothing happens when i click order summary

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
mine downloads a pdf summary but its the unamended version prior to my colour change

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
So does mine. Problem is, that the shown configuration does not reflect my chances. It is still the older one from May.
I am uncertain if to mail Ineos about this again, it were the fourth time trying to correct it.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same format as in my account, only one change from my last post though, paint warranty has been reduced from 5 years, back to 3 again.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps they have changed to french colors ...

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any source for that?

Email reply from Ineos - two actually..

Extract email dated 28 September

Subject:
RE: Grenadier Queries

All I can do is apologise; I know how useful the Inverter would be.

Yes! I have had confirmation that contracts will be sent out by next Friday. We have had a few delays with getting them sorted but they are on there way.

In terms of payment, As far as I’m aware. This will be done when picking the vehicle up and taken from the selling agent. I’m not 100% sure on what options you have available on this side of things but have asked the question. I will let you know as soon as I get some more details.

Extract email dated 29 September

Subject:
RE: Grenadier Queries

I had a meeting with the finance department today and thought I would share the information with you, so contracts are going out next week as we know. Payment will need to happen a few days before you collect the vehicle from the selling agent. If you’re going to go down the route of Finance in some way, the different options will be presented to you roughly through 60 days before the delivery date.

There is a calculator on the website if you wanted to have a look at your options. However, just be mindful that this is only a guide.

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good stuff ~although I do struggle with "this" Friday vs "next" Friday...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
It could be worse on delivery. 40,000 Ford Super Duty trucks that have been ordered, built and are sitting in the open waiting for chips to finish them off. If the buyers ever get them they will be 2-3 years old with engines that haven't been lubricated, tyres that have flat spotted, brake discs that have had the pads locked onto one spot. I think I prefer Ineos delaying building until they have the parts rather than building and leaving them to rot.

Screenshot 2022-10-01 035020.jpgScreenshot 2022-10-01 035053.jpg

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
My word. There is 40000 vehicles that you wouldn’t want to be buying. I would want a discount on one of them.

I nearly said I would want it for the 2nd hand price but in this topsy turvy world that would probably be more than what Ford are already charging.

Back
Top Bottom