The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

On Dealer Lots in USA for immediate purchase?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Yes, many dealers have units on their lots, Regal in GA has 30+ available

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Is the Grenadier on dealer lots in the USA and available for immediate purchase at MSRP?
Mossy in Houston has a big inventory of available units. I believe their website lists vehicles available. All at MSRP.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Most should have plenty to choose from, since there are only a few dealers in the whole of the USA.

DrahthaarGuide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say it’s frustrating seeing this many available for sale at dealers while I’m still waiting for my preorder from May 2023. So far I haven’t found my exact build but close enough may work.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say it’s frustrating seeing this many available for sale at dealers while I’m still waiting for my preorder from May 2023. So far I haven’t found my exact build but close enough may work.
The reason you haven't found your spec is because a lot of dummies ordered base spec Grenadiers they knew they couldn't afford and abandoned them.

Last edited:

PRSmith

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am stunned that Ineos has so many units unsold in the USA. Over 100 come up on cars.com. Many of these offer discounts off the sticker. Several are Fieldmaster trims.
Since I have been waiting for years for my unit, this upsets me and gives me time to reconsider. Is Ineos going to make it? Have the on-road steering issues been sorted?

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am stunned that Ineos has so many units unsold in the USA. Over 100 come up on cars.com. Many of these offer discounts off the sticker. Several are Fieldmaster trims.
Since I have been waiting for years for my unit, this upsets me and gives me time to reconsider.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what you are seeing. Any vehicle available for sale TODAY is an abandoned order. Vehicles that you see on cars.com "in inventory" may not actually be for sale, but have been added to a variety of search engines because of the integration between dealers inventory system and internet car listing sites.

If you see one for sale that matches your order, or is close enough to your order to satisfy you - inquire about purchasing it.

I just want to be clear: To my knowledge, dealers are not ordering excess inventory and putting them up for sale at this time. Every Grenadier started out as someones pre-order. Because of the low barrier to entry, some people have walked away from them.

None of this should leave you stunned.

Is Ineos going to make it?

I don't have a crystal ball, but things seem to be going well.

Have the on-road steering issues been sorted?

I've driven my vehicle nearly 10000 miles, from Seattle to Washington DC. I have had no on-road steering issues. There may be some alignment issues with some vehicles, but your dealer can solve this.

Quit reading crap on the internet and get behind the wheel of a Grenadier.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what you are seeing. Any vehicle available for sale TODAY is an abandoned order. Vehicles that you see on cars.com "in inventory" may not actually be for sale, but have been added to a variety of search engines because of the integration between dealers inventory system and internet car listing sites.

If you see one for sale that matches your order, or is close enough to your order to satisfy you - inquire about purchasing it.

I don't have a crystal ball, but things seem to be going well.

I've driven my vehicle nearly 10000 miles, from Seattle to Washington DC. I had no on-road steering issues. There may be some alignment issues with some vehicles, but your dealer can solve this.

Quit reading crap on the internet and get behind the wheel of a Grenadier.
Except for the crap here. It's high-quality crap. :poop:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I have been waiting for years for my unit, this upsets me and gives me time to reconsider. Is Ineos going to make it? Have the on-road steering issues been sorted?
This is a byproduct of allowing people to order vehicles with absolutely no cost to them, and it's a bonus for dealers as they aren't placing "stocking" orders for vehicles at this time. I haven't seen anyone getting a unit at below sticker though. Also, 100 vehicles across 18 US dealers doesn't really seem like a lot when you divide them out (I understand that some have more in stock than others).

Fieldmaster/Trialmaster aren't necessarily "trim" levels as they are option packages, my "base" has features of both the Trialmaster and Fieldmaster, while not having the badge of either.

Assuming you were an early reservation holder (given your statement of waiting years), you should be pretty close to delivery already (if not already produced and on the boat), if not, maybe one of those vehicles on a dealer lot fits your needs and you can be an owner sooner rather than later.

As Adam stated, there aren't any on-road steering issues to really bring up. Yes, it doesn't turn like a Porsche Cayenne, but then again, isn't supposed to.

Ineos has a very strong multi-year multi-vehicle plan in place with the beauty of not having to worry about the feelings of shareholders in the process, I'm pretty sure they'll be around as an auto manufacturer for a while

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was just down the Cape yesterday. I’ve put over 11500 miles on my truck. I did abandon my original order with KO in Framingham due to the license delay but bought from Curry in CT. IMO there are no steering issues. I did notice that between the vehicle “learning” ands me getting used to the steering i have no problems with the steering.

This is the best and most unique vehicle I have driven. You won’t regret buying it.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was just down the Cape yesterday. I’ve put over 11500 miles on my truck. I did abandon my original order with KO in Framingham due to the license delay but bought from Curry in CT. IMO there are no steering issues. I did notice that between the vehicle “learning” ands me getting used to the steering i have no problems with the steering.

This is the best and most unique vehicle I have driven. You won’t regret buying it.
And drive the truck. It's meant to be driven.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
There isn't a basic onroad steering issue.
It steers like a live front axle recirculating ball steering system.
You get used to it very quickly and it becomes a non event.
Unless of course you want it to feel like a standard rack and pinion system in which case it will always be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom