The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Off-road, Overlanding / Green Laning Articles from the web

Stu_Barnes

Administrator
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Here are a few articles I've been reading online, not much to keep me from scratching the itch of a Grenadier being over a year out for North America. But they're entertaining reading and daydream fodder.

emax

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
a Grenadier being over a year out for North America
How about a trip to Europe?

Enjoy the food, the historic buildings, take a cruise on the Rhine, enjoy a wine tasting in Eltville and ask a dealer for a test drive on the Grenadier.

I will join you and be your guide, if you want. :)

Stu_Barnes

Administrator
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
How about a trip to Europe?

Enjoy the food, the historic buildings, take a cruise on the Rhine, enjoy a wine tasting in Eltville and ask a dealer for a test drive on the Grenadier.

I will join you and be your guide, if you want. :)
I'll gladly be over when time allows, who knows I may end ups working back in Bremen, although it's a very long shot at this point.

I will say however, that if INEOS allow us to take delivery of the vehicles in Europe then that may be an option / excuse for me to do a bit of a tour. We could cunningly arrange the Inaugural 'Concourse du mud' ' as part of the 'Global Grenadier Club' European event schedule...

Top Bottom