The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas No emails sent for GrenadierEvents.com to reservation holders?

Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
Well I never got a call or email back from IA or anyone at all for that matter.. The events are taking place today and tomorrow and I guess I cant go.

Looks like Ill just have to pass and refund my deposit on this. What a complete let down in communication.

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Just received the email for TO and Van in 3-4 weeks. That's it for Canada.

Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Well I never got a call or email back from IA or anyone at all for that matter.. The events are taking place today and tomorrow and I guess I cant go.

Looks like Ill just have to pass and refund my deposit on this. What a complete let down in communication.

Despite the notorious suckiness of IA's customer service, you might as well wait until next Wednesday before getting a refund. Just in case pricing turns out to be fantastically good for reservation holders.

There will probably be another chance to test drive the vehicle if you're still interested after next week.

Limeyjeeper

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
It seems that when you originally place an order like I did in Feb 2022, the marketing preferences were set to off (or didn't exist) and there was no prompting from the site to configure them. Pretty poor marketing.

Back
Top Bottom