The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas NJ buyers’ fees

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello my Jersey brethren - since we are all purchasing out of state, we are relying on dealers for paper work. Most of us are getting our trucks from a PA or CT dealer and these are the fees I have been quotes:

Doc 449
Notary 50
Plate 34
Messenger 40
Lien 33
Title 393.80
Reg 236

Are others seeing the same - esp with the title and registration?

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Isn’t the doc fee covering overhead for processing for title and registration? I don’t think NJDMV costs that much.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello my Jersey brethren - since we are all purchasing out of state, we are relying on dealers for paper work. Most of us are getting our trucks from a PA or CT dealer and these are the fees I have been quotes:

Doc 449
Notary 50
Plate 34
Messenger 40
Lien 33
Title 393.80
Reg 236

Are others seeing the same - esp with the title and registration?
So many of those fees are crap. $449 to print off a pdf file? $50 Notary fee when the finance department has a notary. $40 Messenger when the person does not run to the DMV but submits everything on line (in most states). Dealers are so full of shit....

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So many of those fees are crap. $449 to print off a pdf file? $50 Notary fee when the finance department has a notary. $40 Messenger when the person does not run to the DMV but submits everything on line (in most states). Dealers are so full of shit....
Can we get a "Preach!" emoji....

Back
Top Bottom