The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

CDub

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, completely new to the forum and have lurked a little over the last few weeks. It's actually been really cool and informative......quick question and i apologize if this has already been discussed. I have looked around and not been able to find anything regarding this. I have actually ordered my Grenadier and have been told that I'm looking at a 8-9 month turnaround time (Oct or November). My question is.....after I spoke to the rep from Texas (which is roughly 5 hours away from where i am) roughly 3 weeks ago, I have not heard a thing.......i obviously do not want to speak to them every week but do they keep you guys updated during the building process? I truly have no idea what's going on....they just said they would be in touch.

I have no idea if it has been ordered or if they have questions for me, etc........they have not run credit, anything....do they not wonder if i can even pay for it? Just a strange process so far but man, that's a good looking vehicle. I was just curious about some of your experiences if anyone would be willing to share. I'm also a little nervous about being so far away from the dealership and hope it does not come back to bite me.............anyway, thanks for any help/thoughts.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
Ordering requires nothing more than saying you want one, worst case you back out and it ends up in dealer inventory, which is great for the dealer because then they have another unit to sell (and currently aren't placing "stocking" orders for units).

Some dealers are vastly better than others with communication...

With that being said, is your build very unique? If not, a dealer may have something similar available on the lot, Regal in GA has ~30 units unspoken for

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you buying from Sewell in Dallas? Travis is pretty good at responding if Sewell is your dealer. Did you prepare a build sheet and send to him? Email him and ask for your order number. He will send it back. Also, I doubt it will take that long.

staitleman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, completely new to the forum and have lurked a little over the last few weeks. It's actually been really cool and informative......quick question and i apologize if this has already been discussed. I have looked around and not been able to find anything regarding this. I have actually ordered my Grenadier and have been told that I'm looking at a 8-9 month turnaround time (Oct or November). My question is.....after I spoke to the rep from Texas (which is roughly 5 hours away from where i am) roughly 3 weeks ago, I have not heard a thing.......i obviously do not want to speak to them every week but do they keep you guys updated during the building process? I truly have no idea what's going on....they just said they would be in touch.

I have no idea if it has been ordered or if they have questions for me, etc........they have not run credit, anything....do they not wonder if i can even pay for it? Just a strange process so far but man, that's a good looking vehicle. I was just curious about some of your experiences if anyone would be willing to share. I'm also a little nervous about being so far away from the dealership and hope it does not come back to bite me.............anyway, thanks for any help/thoughts.
I ordered mine the first week in January. They got in a cancelled order which had one less option but otherwise the same vehicle, so I bought it. The same thing should apply for the next few months until all of the old orders are cleared out. The people who are ordering them now are probably going to want to keep them so you should check back with them to see if they got any stock in that’s available and just get it. I’m on my third day of ownership and I can’t be any more thrilled.

CDub

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
awesome, i appreciate all the info....it is Sewell in Dallas but I'm working with a guy named Brian.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Brian is great too. He is the person that walks everyone through the delivery. He knows pretty much everything there is to know about these trucks. You’re in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom