The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Newbie in MT

Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Good to see more (North) Americans on here. I submitted a reservation back in July 2022 (when the contrasting vinyl wrap details were an option) as a hedge against my long-delayed order on a 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands. I was pretty sure that, with all the production and supply issues at Ford, it was going to be INEOS that would cross the finish line first. 😜 Then I kind of drifted away from both INEOS and Ford forums because it was driving me crazy reading all the angsty comments about production delays, supply shortages, etc. Too much negative energy.

Out of the blue, Ford contacted me in late September 2022 to say my Badlands made it to production and a month later it arrived at my local dealership. And even better, my dealership played it honest by sticking to the agreed-upon MSRP sales price... no additional dealer mark-up's (ADM) and they even price protected me transitioning between CY 2021 and 2022.

So... now what to do?

I'm going to keep the Grenadier reservation in play. I got to see the prototype "in the metal" at the Overland East Expo in Virginia and, yeah, even though it was a prototype, I was pretty damned impressed. So I want to see what the pricing is going to be here in the U.S., and I want to understand the direct-to-sales and service network here as well. Going to keep all options in play. But yeah.... the Badlands is pretty awesome too and I'm having a lot of fun building it up as a long-range overlander. But still... there's something about this Grenadier that makes you think, "future classic".
View attachment 7802085
Yeah. I'm really hoping that the Grenny will become a sort of iconic vehicle in the American mind. But, if the price point creeps up into the high 70's, 80's or 90's, it will probably become just another luxury item. My problem is I really convinced myself that this could be a utility vehicle, designed for work. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom