The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NEW UK tour

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Hi Has anyone had the email about countrywide tour in UK ??? pos same in other countries

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of our Grenadier prototypes is coming to a venue near you. And we’re giving you priority access to ride alongside a trained driver to experience our new 4X4’s capabilities first-hand.

Dates: 13-17 September
Times: 09:00-17:40
Booking link: https://grenadierevents.com/uktour-glanusk

Dates: 27 September - 1 October
Booking link: https://grenadierevents.com/uktour-hounslowhall

Dates: 4-8 October
Booking link: https://grenadierevents.com/uktour-graythwaite

Dates: 13-15 October
Booking link: https://grenadierevents.com/uktour-roxburghe

Dates: 18-22 October
Booking link: https://grenadierevents.com/uktour-firleplace

This is your chance to finally get inside this rugged off-roader and join a pro driver as they put it through its paces. Whether you choose morning or afternoon, you can get to grips with the Grenadier in your own dedicated session. And ask our experts whatever questions you like. You can bring a friend too, but be quick – places are limited and we don’t want you to miss out.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, trying to book in the Oct slot down in Sussex, very slow going.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's finally gone through I think, though no confirmation of the time slot/date - just says 'Thanks for registering to attend Grenadier UK Tour - Firle Place'

Fingers crossed! Would be nice to see one in the flesh.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
Well that tells me one thing.

Forget test drives at a dealership anytime before November.

I am being pessimistic here and thinking this is just stalling for time.

They are nowhere near me and unless on my doorstep I wouldn’t be making any effort to go just to be able to be a passenger in one if I am honest, Been and done that over a year ago.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Have to question posting the details up on a public forum.

The email has hopefully been targeted at those with orders. Some won't get to see the email until later, go to reserve a place and find spaces all taken...

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes- but they will be able to drive the Grenadier, whereas we are " allowed to ride alongside a trained driver "

I doubt that, "Your Grenadier experience will last around 15-20 minutes and you will be accompanied by a professional driver."

Sebastian

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I doubt that, "Your Grenadier experience will last around 15-20 minutes and you will be accompanied by a professional driver."
„Before you get your very own Grenadier, it's time to get behind the wheel of our INEOS Grenadier pre-production model to explore the rugged all-terrain vehicle from all angles and see first-hand how it behaves on different terrains.“

When I read this in the original German email I understood I would be the driver. I will double check with the dealer tomorrow.

(edited typo)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
You're wrong, @Arkaig:

Original:
Hallo Edgar,

möchtest Du eine(r) der Ersten sein, den INEOS Grenadier selbst zu fahren? Diese Möglichkeit bieten wir Dir während der INEOS Grenadier Experience Roadshow, die vom 20. September bis 18. Oktober 2022 in ganz Deutschland stattfindet.

In English:
Hello Edgar,
Would you like to be one of the first to drive the INEOS Grenadier yourself? We offer you this opportunity during the INEOS Grenadier Experience Roadshow, which will take place from 20 September to 18 October 2022 throughout Germany.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Then I'm green that we in the UK cannot drive it while German market can. Big difference in the experience between sitting as a passenger and actually driving it.

I'll take whatever I'm given though! Maybe some UK regs stopping it.

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Then I'm green that we in the UK cannot drive it while German market can. Big difference in the experience between sitting as a passenger and actually driving it.

I'll take whatever I'm given though! Maybe some UK regs stopping it.
Just checked with Ineos- it seems Germany will get the pre production cars first, as Uk has a larger number of 2B prototypes available for the Road show. The next batch of pre production vehicles for UK will follow soon and should be available for us to drive, although they won't be here in time for the Glanusk show.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tks for that J8hn 👍

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Responded to the email and booked my place in the Lake District. If I'm paying out £65,000 or so, quite happy to spend a day in the country even if only for a 20 min ride off road with a professional driver.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did eventually find the email confirmation in my 'Junk Mail' folder. Date confirmed for 21 October down at Firle Place.
Now if I could just get a hold of one of those Ineos notebooks to jot things down, where could I get one of those I wonder......?

Back
Top Bottom