NEW UK tour

ECrider

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Just got a follow up email saying bring your drivers licence - looks like I'll be able to drive it for 15mins or so!
That was unexpected, it was just advertised as passenger only previously.

Only 4 weeks to wait - Putin do not press that button!!!!

Cheshire cat

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Just got a follow up email saying bring your drivers licence - looks like I'll be able to drive it for 15mins or so!
That was unexpected, it was just advertised as passenger only previously.

Only 4 weeks to wait - Putin do not press that button!!!!
Had the same myself.

Attachments

• D31E97F4-D894-48CF-8112-A02B8B70EAC9.png
    D31E97F4-D894-48CF-8112-A02B8B70EAC9.png
    547.7 KB · Views: 23

Off.Grid

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Great those attending get to actually drive the IG. A tad jealous.

The reference to a “pre-production” vehicle is promising. Hopefully it’s the next iteration of the IG after PTO2 - though Ineos has been a little loose previously with terminology in some communications. If it is then things are looking up IMHO

Still, fingers crossed, would be a significant milestone.

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Booked onto the Milton Keynes event for October 1st. Hopefully its a PTO vehicle of some sort and not a 2B.

DaveB

Prolific Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Though I may have been! the one colour I've ordered seems to be the most elusive!
I find it amusing they called it Magic Mushroom. In Australia we have Magic Mushrooms that are hallucinogens and when eaten give you a high similar to marijuana.

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
I find it amusing they called it Magic Mushroom. In Australia we have Magic Mushrooms that are hallucinogens and when eaten give you a high similar to marijuana.
Same in the UK. I don't think it was accidental, maybe even a pub joke from sir Jim and the lads?

DaveB

Prolific Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Same in the UK. I don't think it was accidental, maybe even a pub joke from sir Jim and the lads?
Yes. He strikes me as the type who may have partied hard over the years and likes a good laugh.