The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NEW UK tour

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Back to normal British weather, I guess ... ;-)

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! Love the silver with the rear window delete, but the spot welds around the steel panel look a bit ordinary. Do you know if this how the final customer versions will be finished? Would you have a closer up pic of this panel?

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
I had a great day there yesterday, drove the red one (petrol) in the photo. Very capable and great to drive. The left foot foot rest on that car was a little awkward, but otherwise I was very happy with what was clearly still a late stage photo type.The roof windows were glass which was a pleasant surprise that I hope carries through into production rather than perspex that I was expecting. I can't wait for mine to come, my wife very excited by it as well. Ineos team on site great, lunch provided and a fine excuse for a 3 day holiday in the Borders

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had a great day there yesterday, drove the red one (petrol) in the photo. Very capable and great to drive. The left foot foot rest on that car was a little awkward, but otherwise I was very happy with what was clearly still a late stage photo type.The roof windows were glass which was a pleasant surprise that I hope carries through into production rather than perspex that I was expecting. I can't wait for mine to come, my wife very excited by it as well. Ineos team on site great, lunch provided and a fine excuse for a 3 day holiday in the Borders
You are refering a photo?

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Minidok, yes. If you have access to the thread that I responded to, you will see photos of a red Grenadier and also silver (also a picture of the castle). That is the red car that was one of the test cars and the one I drove.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Minidok, yes. If you have access to the thread that I responded to, you will see photos of a red Grenadier and also silver (also a picture of the castle). That is the red car that was one of the test cars and the one I drove.
I see it now, was only digging in your latest message. sorry for that.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No problem Minidok - definitely worth travelling to your nearest Demo to try it out.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone asked what the two emergency stop buttons actually do?

FB_IMG_1666014601171.jpg

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7794862
One ejects the safari window and the other fires the test drivers seat through it.

Its in the event that the guest gets confrontational and keeps asking why their vehicle has been delayed.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Press one and UK gets a new chancellor, press the other for new PM.

Battery isolator and fuel shut off?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
On my passenger drive in Bad Kissingen, the motor used to self switch off upon steep descents. The driver then pressed one of the buttons (were still on the dash) and then restarted the engine. Looked like a reset.

The driver even commented: "This prototype still occasionally shuts down on steep descents".

Local time
Reaction score
On my passenger drive in Bad Kissingen, the motor used to self switch off upon steep descents. The driver then pressed one of the buttons (were still on the dash) and then restarted the engine. Looked like a reset.

The driver even commented: "This prototype still occasionally shuts down on steep descents".
Yes emax the one I had a test ride way back in Sep 21 cut out in steep decent the driver just pushed the button and we were off within seconds

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7794862
Although all other answer are great and some would be very handy at times, the ESC isolates the Stability/traction control and the other, main body electrics.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You could install something like that on your desk at the race course Steve, directly wired into the pub next door for "please begin to pour the Guinness"

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
You could install something like that on your desk at the race course Steve, directly wired into the pub next door for "please begin to pour the Guinness"
Too easy!!! The Chef came over the other day asking why I hadn't ordered any food from him yet........ because I'd be the size of a house by the time our showroom is finished if I start that!

Back
Top Bottom