The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New owners

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
To any new owners are your vehicles being delivered minus accessories ie sidesteps and the like ?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Search around here a bit. But the answer is yes

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m collecting mine on Thursday from the Grange Edinburgh. I’ll confirm then what I’m waiting on but have been told I’ve got the side steps but not the recovery kit, roof bars or camp table.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
I’m collecting mine on Thursday from the Grange Edinburgh. I’ll confirm then what I’m waiting on but have been told I’ve got the side steps but not the recovery kit, roof bars or camp table.
Make sure to give them a review in the link directory.

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Phone call from my dealer in Genoa. And the video. My Grenadier (Fieldmaster, Sela Green, Petrol) has just arrived together with two other Fieldmasters and two Trialmasters... Now a short wait for registration and then plane to Genoa and ferry back home...

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Ineos' demonstrated inability to deliver accessories with the vehicle plus the rise of what appear to be excellent aftermarket alternatives to same and plus the fact that for many, the agent/dealer and service center is now or will be hours away from customers is all leading me to start unticking official Ineos accessories from my planned order. For example, it's about a 2.5 hour drive from me to the nearest planned dealer/service center in the U.S. Not interested in making multiple trips to collect accessories.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos' demonstrated inability to deliver accessories with the vehicle plus the rise of what appear to be excellent aftermarket alternatives to same and plus the fact that for many, the agent/dealer and service center is now or will be hours away from customers is all leading me to start unticking official Ineos accessories from my planned order. For example, it's about a 2.5 hour drive from me to the nearest planned dealer/service center in the U.S. Not interested in making multiple trips to collect accessories.
Maybe give them some time to sort their shit out. We’ll be the bunny boys that sort that for you in the US and rhey’ll be cooking with gas by the time you get your trucks.

That said, I chose not to order extras (just the bullbar and sidesteps really) to a) see what else was in the market at delivery time, b) not pay stamp duty on those extras (an Australian rip off querk) and c) because I could buy them directly from the agent post purchase if I was happy after a touch and feel. I only bought the sidesteps because the boss would struggle to get into it from the get go otherwise.

MarkH

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
That said, I chose not to order extras (just the bullbar and sidesteps really) to a) see what else was in the market at delivery time, b) not pay stamp duty on those extras (an Australian rip off querk) and c) because I could buy them directly from the agent post purchase if I was happy after a touch and feel. I only bought the sidesteps because the boss would struggle to get into it from the get go otherwise.
Interesting, when Ignition quoted ours up there was no stamp duty on dealer fitted accessories. From memory, they said there'd be a separate invoice issued. 🤷

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
I really am hoping that you guys get all this mess sorted out for us before all the US orders come. We do appreciate all your efforts!

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am still waiting for side steps from Grange Edinburgh and they confirmed that mine have not arrived this week, car was delivered 17th of May - so I will be hoping for a phone call.

Back
Top Bottom