The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas New England Owners

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
NH here. Test drove with KO on Saturday. They are still working on their building conversion, but they are active getting the demo trucks into the wild. The Roko Overland connection is convenient for sourcing aftermarket goodies and having any work done.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NH here. Test drove with KO on Saturday. They are still working on their building conversion, but they are active getting the demo trucks into the wild. The Roko Overland connection is convenient for sourcing aftermarket goodies and having any work done.
Yes. I’m happy not only about KO and the connection to Roko but also that they seem to be ready to jump in and get the Ineos brand set Up with a solid foundation in the area. I test drove their Trialmaster last week and had a great conversation with James during the test drive.

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For me, it turns out I have known these guys (Nai, Jonathan and Randy) over 20 years. I had no idea of their INEOS involvement until the dealer announcement, but we used to wheel and camp together through a LandCruiser club. These are experienced people who are actually in the woods . Ineos chose wisely.

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I am in NE as well. Does anyone have their VIN Number yet. I am a 10,9xx pre-order number

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in NE as well. Does anyone have their VIN Number yet. I am a 10,9xx pre-order number
Yes. I went to KO in Natick, scheduled a test drive and they gave me my VIN. My PO number is 10136. It may come in in December or early Q1.

Rfm147

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I put a deposit down in the beginning of November and am looking forward to my delivery Says it will be in the second quarter.
How do I get to know more details on my order ?

Rfm147

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. I went to KO in Natick, scheduled a test drive and they gave me my VIN. My PO number is 10136. It may come in in December or early Q1.
Angus , I have put a deposit down but didn’t get a bun or a po number assigned but would like to get my vin and po number , did you pay for the car , Can you advice me ?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Angus , I have put a deposit down but didn’t get a bun or a po number assigned but would like to get my vin and po number , did you pay for the car , Can you advice me ?
The VIN is only made available just prior to production (if you are a Q2 '24 delivery, I would expect a VIN to be available through your dealer sometime around May).

You may or may not have a pre-order number as it is handled through dealers directly at this point.

What other details are you looking for? Not much will be available until it enters production

Rfm147

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The VIN is only made available just prior to production (if you are a Q2 '24 delivery, I would expect a VIN to be available through your dealer sometime around May).

You may or may not have a pre-order number as it is handled through dealers directly at this point.

What other details are you looking for? Not much will be available until it enters production
Thanks

Rfm147

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just saw my Q2 delivery was moved to q3 and my number is 25200 , my reservation was made in November , I’m hoping it’s not too far off , I’m excited to get the vehicle

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
I just saw my Q2 delivery was moved to q3 and my number is 25200 , my reservation was made in November , I’m hoping it’s not too far off , I’m excited to get the vehicle
Hi Rfm147, I am pre-order number 14406. If they are giving pre-order numbers out in single digit sequence, then that means they have another 10,000 vehicles to build after my pre-order. I am supposed to get mine in April. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom