The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owners Manual MY24 Supplement

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but a MY24 Supplement to the owners manual has appeared on the INEOS websites. It covers the advanced driver "nanny" systems like lane departure warning, auto emergency braking etc and new options like the power inverter, alcohol interlock and premium sound. There are also some references to the Quartermaster, including dimensions,

However it also updates and provides a lot of additional detail on the tell tail dash light cluster, locations of first aid kit, etc, a proper discussion of using the Jack and jacking points, where to find the footwell power outlets and a brief discussion on the hgh load roof outlets and rear Nato Plug.

A decent step in the right direction but still msiing a lot of details.

The document can be found by going to the bottom of the INEOS web home page and clicking on the documentation link in the useful links list.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find that on the Ineos web site?
I can only find that my car is still on it’s way???

Attachments

• IMG_0157.png
    IMG_0157.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 47

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
The website is a bit useless... I got frustrated so . .
try 'Ineos Grenadier useful links' in your search engine or copy the following
;)

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
The website/links are geographically restricted, so you need to select a suitable location to be able to find it, (and not log in as yourself, if you are in the UK!)

The downloaded file is too big for me to load it to the forum, so I'll send it to @Stu_Barnes for some additional magic.

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
If you scroll down nearly to the bottom of the Ineos website homepage you will see Documentation listed at the bottom of the Useful heading, just click on that.

1703081710877.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you scroll down nearly to the bottom of the Ineos website homepage you will see Documentation listed at the bottom of the Useful heading, just click on that.

View attachment 7836462
Only a brave man shows his open tabs.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
I read the updates, great find. I selected the US location before I got the download link.
The the 400w inverter they state in the warning that it's 240v. It's it really 240v for US versions?

From page 63:
WARNING: 230V of electricity can be lethal. Improper use of a power inverter, will result in property damage, personal injury, or loss of life.

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
🙏🏾

Interesting, on the British and Australian websites I can download German versions as wel.
On the German website I can find nothing at all.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The document can be found by going to the INEOS web home page and clicking on the documentation link in the useful links list.
Thanks Steve, fantastic find. Like @Fab said, or, in other words a similar situation, on the Belgian site you can't find a French or German version, and Dutch, as always, ignored by Ineos, language doesn't exist in Belgium according to them! :eek: :mad:

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but a MY24 Supplement to the owners manual has appeared on the INEOS websites. It covers the advanced driver "nanny" systems like lane departure warning, auto emergency braking etc and new options like the power inverter, alcohol interlock and premium sound. There are also some references to the Quartermaster, including dimensions,

However it also updates and provides a lot of additional detail on the tell tail dash light cluster, locations of first aid kit, etc, a proper discussion of using the Jack and jacking points, where to find the footwell power outlets and a brief discussion on the hgh load roof outlets and rear Nato Plug.

A decent step in the right direction but still msiing a lot of details.

The document can be found by going to the INEOS web home page and clicking on the documentation link in the useful links list.

Cheers

Steve
Wonder if this will be made into a printed version to sit alongside the manual already provided? Some really useful info.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I read the updates, great find. I selected the US location before I got the download link.
The the 400w inverter they state in the warning that it's 240v. It's it really 240v for US versions?

From page 63:
WARNING: 230V of electricity can be lethal. Improper use of a power inverter, will result in property damage, personal injury, or loss of life.
I suspect that its because the document is written for the European (UK markets).

Cheers
Steve

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wonder if this will be made into a printed version to sit alongside the manual already provided? Some really useful info.
A good question. I suspect not for a while and the document is not Australian market specific (or US for that matter). INEOS haven't announced if we'll be getting all the active assistance aids and weights are still EU/UK spec.

Once I have my UHF installed and if work slows over the holiday period. I'm planning to compile an unofficial supplement, to try and capture in one place all the missing manual detail.

Cheers

Steve

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is now official INEOS does not like Lithium much. It only mentions the starter battery, silent on the aux battery. From page 61:

1703135539198.png

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
A good question. I suspect not for a while and the document is not Australian market specific (or US for that matter). INEOS haven't announced if we'll be getting all the active assistance aids and weights are still EU/UK spec.

Once I have my UHF installed and if work slows over the holiday period. I'm planning to compile an unofficial supplement, to try and capture in one place all the missing manual detail.

Cheers

Steve
There is nothing in the document that specifies which market it is for. I specifically specified US market for the download link so there is that.

I'm surprised the doc didn't have any part number or version number (or even a name).

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is nothing in the document that specifies which market it is for. I specifically specified US market for the download link so there is that.

I'm surprised the doc didn't have any part number or version number (or even a name).
I was just going on the file name "X002811_UK_MY24_SupplementDoc_27_11_2023.pdf". Agreed its surprising that there is no version number or any other document control info.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Good catch rok. I tend not to rely on filenames for anything but you noticed it. Great catch.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is now official INEOS does not like Lithium much. It only mentions the starter battery, silent on the aux battery. From page 61:

View attachment 7836553
I would imagine because the factory charging profile does not suit the (somewhat wide) array of LiFePO4 requirements (I don't know of any modern vehicle that does, that doesn't come with a LiFePO4 battery)

Back
Top Bottom