The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member UK

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Just cancelled a new FFRR order and ordered a Grenadier - current provisional,spec is a Fieldmaster in magic mushroom with the petrol engine on the BF Goodrich tyres - still a bit conflicted about the engine - would prefer diesel but concerned that it will be challenging having a diesel in London with all the emissions focus as they seek to block all diesels over the coming years - am I too pessimistic - I know the Gredadier is currently ULEZ compliant

anyone more positive about diesel in major urban areas - main use will be shooting fishing and trips with family and dog so will get off road usage and some motorways but often starting in north London

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just cancelled a new FFRR order and ordered a Grenadier - current provisional,spec is a Fieldmaster in magic mushroom with the petrol engine on the BF Goodrich tyres - still a bit conflicted about the engine - would prefer diesel but concerned that it will be challenging having a diesel in London with all the emissions focus as they seek to block all diesels over the coming years - am I too pessimistic - I know the Gredadier is currently ULEZ compliant

anyone more positive about diesel in major urban areas - main use will be shooting fishing and trips with family and dog so will get off road usage and some motorways but often starting in north London
welcome to the forum 👍🏼
I’ve just looked up ffrr on urban dictionary. Full Fat Range Rover. Is that correct.

REOhio

Reservation Holder
Forum Donor
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
welcome to the forum 👍🏼
I’ve just looked up ffrr on urban dictionary. Full Fat Range Rover. Is that correct.
I had to look it up too! I came up with the same definition but we'll let the OP tell us all for sure. I will have to remember this when it invariably comes up in conversation about IG vs an FFRR!

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score

Wow. Saved some money as well. Romans International have a second hand Range Rover P530 SV for £194,950 - now that is FFRR😂

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow. Saved some money as well. Romans International have a second hand Range Rover P530 SV for £194,950 - now that is FFRR😂
Good luck insuring it if you have a London post code - lots of insurers are refusing to cover RR’s - that was part of the thinking - anyway I’m now looking forward to having some fun with the Grenadier

Back
Top Bottom