The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

new member (Apsley Victoria Australia)

Aussie Battler

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Giday from Apsley Victoria Australia I have been a landrover nut for 40 years and ahe a couple of them ranging from a couple of series 2 ,a few disco 2 and a freelander 2 . I became interested in the grenadier when I heard about it and have followed its development . I was invited to a drive day at manum late last year and went with a completely open mind in regards to the vehicle and whether I would purchase one . After arriving at the drive site an hour early I had plenty of time to watch the grenadier on the circuit and talk to the ineos people . I was very impressed with the vehicle and its off road ability and traveled home still with an open mind ,a few days later the missus said "if we stop taking overseas trips I will go halves with you" . Picked our build and pressed the big red knob .
Doug

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Doug (y) I'm looking forward to next year when hopefully we have a critical mass of delivered vehicles for a decent Grenadier get together!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Hi Doug - welcome aboard! You've picked your build - how did you spec it?

Also, do you have a dog? Check out this thread a share a picture of your pup(s)! DOGS

Aussie Battler

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome @Aussie Battler (Doug), good to see another Victorian among us.
Let us know the spec you ordered, always good to see other people’s choices!
I ordered the utility wagon diesel ,sela green . bull bar , snorkle , seat covers , heavy electric pack , roof bars ,17" alloys with bridgestone ats . did not bother with the diff locks as I was impressed with the off road performance of the prototype without the diff locks or traction control , performed better than my disco 2 td5 which I personally believe is probably one of the best off road vehicles once the cdl is lockable

Aussie Battler

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Doug - welcome aboard! You've picked your build - how did you spec it?

Also, do you have a dog? Check out this thread a share a picture of your pup(s)! DOGS
Krabby check reply to stevo for build . Yes I have a couple of dogs an old lurcher bitch (border collie whippet cross) and a young border collie bitch trained to work sheep and is white and black rather than black and white which is more common , interestingly her mother is almost solid black
Doug

Back
Top Bottom