The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Ineos Video (expedition 1.0)

tartan shepherd

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
There is one thing I don't understand about INEOS communication.

Sir Jim had a crazy idea with friends. Throughout the development period, excellent information material was provided to interested parties and enthusiasts.
They achieved that a special, loyal Grenadier community was formed worldwide.
Surely it would be wiser for IA to openly state where the challenges and problems are and communicate them with honesty. With zero communication, rumours
and insecurities are created, which I believe will hurt IA.

All those who are with us and have ordered can handle the truth.

It is nice to see an attractive promotional film again, but it would be beneficial for everyone to receive an "honest" interim report or at least an official sign of life from IA.

:unsure:
Markus, I was of the same opinion, pretty let down by the lack of comms and missed deadlines. However if the situation is true that vehicles are experiencing random software issues, with different problems on different vehicles...they can't and would never communicate that. It would shatter all remaining confidence and create unmeasurable damage to the brand.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
I understand what you mean but word of mouth is definitely not the best form of marketing.
People tend to repeat negatives significantly more than positives.
negative emails and reviews on websites are common, usually biased or incorrect, and often repeated by people not even involved.
You rarely see one that says " it was a great experience, nothing went wrong, everything was perfect."
Word of mouth would be more someone talking to you as you pumped fuel at the fuel station, waited in the car at the train station to collect someone, came across to your camping pitch whilst you were chilling out or were even loading the shopping at the supermarket. All instances where I've been stopped by people when in my Defender and a polite conversation has been started around the vehicle.

Pessimal

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
The lesson of the past decade is that the Social media outrage mob has no mercy and will dog-pile attack anywhere they smell weakness like a pack of chimps. Granted the terminally online are not the IA target audience however they disseminate bad news with added further negative spin at alarming rates. On the other hand we see in this forum that rumors spread anyway so I do think that some middle ground between completely open communication and marketing bullshit can and should be found

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Maybe she just got a text that her whole family died in a plane crash. Or maybe not, I sure as hell can't tell ... And neither can you. Guys, I know there's no news about deliveries but really?
As the young people say (or probably used to say by now): Touch some grass
She appears to be smiling so clearly not a fan of the family.

Back
Top Bottom